Air Max 95 Sport Red Official pics

These are nice. I would consider buying them if I decide to pick up another pair of AM95s.

It looks like the lower half of the tongue is black too like the "mint" green pair. Ehh, I'll stick to my chili's.

95's are my all-time favorite next to the XI's, but these recent releases are starting to all look the same with the exact shades/layers of grey.

smh these look like the Chillies... the Orange look like the chillies .....
the Mint are and the freshwater both Green ....

i mean whatever happened to the other colors? BLUE? YELLOW? PURPLE I MEAN GEEEEEZ WHITE????

CN WE GT SOME A LIL MORE DIFFERENT THAN JUST A SLIGHT CHANGE OF TONE OR ACCENT.....

copped and lace swapped,
even though I have the varsity red's from last year.
Can't get enough of gray gradient 95's.

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

YEAH YEAH, the laces arent what they should be, but its a good looking shoe regardless.

Everyone complaining I know has atleast one pair of 95s they can substitue laces for....

P.S I need my Chili's back

Originally Posted by s dubl

those laces suck....

look a little lighter red than the Varsity reds that recently dropped.

nice though...
I thought I was the only guy who calls them by the real color, it would be nice if they released the chili's

Hmm these are a possible cop.
The Sport Red just doesnt do it for me...but ill wait to see em in person.

They should sit around if the availability is like the Team Oranges and the Freshwaters. But I like the Chili Reds better, I think I'm gonna wear them tothe BBQ...Happy 4th all!

Definitely pickin these up. Freshwaters and Safety's dropped nearly a month earlier than expected so im assuming these will prob surface in august.

Back
Top Bottom