Air Max 97 Gold Medal to be re released in August 2010

Terrible-shmerrible!!!

Color of mesh not matching?! What y'all trying to synchronize them with y'all chains?
I mean....whose gonna look at your shoes & notice the mesh not matching exactly?! Better question....whose gonna look at your shoes & even give a damn?!
roll.gif

I will never understand the picki-ness of some NT members.
smh.gif

I don't even wear chains, so get off that nonsense. It's not a good look because these 2010 golds look nothing like the past ones. Sorry that I want a retro to at least look close to the shoes they were based on, but I guess I'm too picky and care more about my outfit matching and impressing people. So quick to judge... C'mon son.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Terrible-shmerrible!!!

Color of mesh not matching?! What y'all trying to synchronize them with y'all chains?
I mean....whose gonna look at your shoes & notice the mesh not matching exactly?! Better question....whose gonna look at your shoes & even give a damn?!
roll.gif

I will never understand the picki-ness of some NT members.
smh.gif

laugh.gif

finally saw these in person and they're not terrible.

The mesh is a lot closer to the gold color of the leather than some pics online have let on, if i wasn't hunting an older pair from a few years ago at the moment, I'd have these new ones already.

nonetheless, these are sick and will probably get a pair for cheap eventually..............or immediately if i don't snag these old joints
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

edit - in a sick case of irony....missed the old joints because they ended while i was making this post. completely forgot to set an alarm or something.

i wanna
laugh.gif
at it......but i'm #$@%#^! vexed
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

smh.gif
@ myself

Originally Posted by hellaones

^ they restocked on the rev. grapes a couple days after the 1st round sold out

What's the deal with shoetrends website requiring username and password???

This is a first...Anyone else notice?

Originally Posted by hellaones

^ they restocked on the rev. grapes a couple days after the 1st round sold out

What's the deal with shoetrends website requiring username and password???

This is a first...Anyone else notice?

havent bought a pair of air maxes in a long while, for those that have these beauts, how do they fit?

Thanks!!
smile.gif

Sneakermane/McGrizz- Thanks

They fit good, I could of went .5 up but I prefer these to fit snug

We know the differences but I'm just happy to have a fresh pair...

is shoetrends legit? i ordered some shoes off that site and right after that i got a restriction on my debit card. someone trying to use my card # to buy things overseas smh!

Originally Posted by andy206

is shoetrends legit? i ordered some shoes off that site and right after that i got a restriction on my debit card. someone trying to use my card # to buy things overseas smh!

About a month ago, I had the same problem.  I ordered from ST a few months back too.  Coincidence?
eyes.gif

These are dumb nice in person. Rope laces always make me think twice before copping 97s though.

Back
Top Bottom