Air Max 97 Hyperfuse 'Silver Bullet'

what bugs me about this is kids will wear these thinking they are just as good as the originals

Sigh. Why would that bug you?

After gettin my pair of hyperfuse infared AM 90s, I'd put down 100 that these will **** all over the originals when it comes to comfort and function. And I beat my ogs into the ground.

Hyperfuse tech is straight in my book.

retail $175 

probably not

info from ndc:

09/29/12  Air Max '97 Hyperfuse PremiumMetallic Silver/Varsity Red-Black  $175     542427-060

Nike could just put out the OG silver 97's every year and I'd cop. $175 for them hyperfuse junts. No thanks.

i like the 90, 95, and 97 hyper fuse so far. these have made me save my OG's for a special occasion, while beating these up to death.

175 is too much. That price will be my cap after taxes and shipping so unless I can find them for a little under retail I'll have to pass.

im either getting these or the new olympic brons if they released a 200$ pair. would love to get both tho. i need to get on my hustle
mean.gif

these are one of those classic shoes that never sells out. (talking about the non-hyperfuse version) so I can't imagine that these things are gonna fly off shelves at $175. Nike's getting a little too overconfident as usual with their prices. I feel kinda bad for some of the mom-and-pop stores that are gonna take a financial hit from this and have to keep paying 50% of the retail price for a shoe that won't sell at all until you mark it at least 25% off.

Saw these in a local Finishline yesterday. The silver doesnt really pop to me and looks actually kinda dull. That + 170ish price tag equals a pass for me.

People complain about spending a little under 200 for some quality hyperfuse shoes but still pay big dollars for junk Jordan retros and ugly space boot looking lebrons :smh:

People complain about spending a little under 200 for some quality hyperfuse shoes but still pay big dollars for junk Jordan retros and ugly space boot looking lebrons :smh:

QFT.... But to each their own. I'd rather rock updated classics with OG colorways than the recent Jordan retros.

God damn it- $175+tax?! I'm on the same boat as you guys. I really like 'em but I'm definitely not buying it for that price.

AM90 Hyperfuse Infrareds was $120, c'mon Nike. Even hypebeasts must be confused.

Last edited:
these are one of those classic shoes that never sells out. (talking about the non-hyperfuse version) so I can't imagine that these things are gonna fly off shelves at $175. Nike's getting a little too overconfident as usual with their prices. I feel kinda bad for some of the mom-and-pop stores that are gonna take a financial hit from this and have to keep paying 50% of the retail price for a shoe that won't sell at all until you mark it at least 25% off.

^ That's the part that sucks the worst. Yes, we like them but most of us are smart enough to know they'll go on sale. So we wait and stores take the hit, but they have to in order to continue to play ball w/Nike.

What i would wanna see is, the SB dunk low in hyperfuse. 

But the volt ones are absolutely 
alien.gif

Last edited:
Finishline.com has them. They been up since Thursday. Best thing u can use a coupon with them. Got em for 134.99 shipped. That $175 price tag was no bueno...

Back
Top Bottom