Air Max 98...Anybody else want to see these come back?

I think these are under-rated and were great when Nike released these with the different colorways... I've been trying to find a pair to replace my beatuppair but its nearly impossible to find... Anyone have any info if Nike will be bringing these back?

YES^97249285926589275872572957829572948204920

There's just something about that lop-sided airmax logo on the tongue and the crazy wavy lines that just look cool to me. The Air Max IV/Air Max 99 needsto come back out, too...

Nike Sportswear, put in work? Please?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

air max 98's are my only "grail" if i can find the black/silver/blue colorway in my size i would spend some change on that. if they retroed ifear the small bubbles would ruin them though

There were two styles of AM 98, also known in some circles as the Air Max IV.

#1.

105128001.jpg

max98F.jpg

max_blk_copper_5.jpg

#2. Air Max IV +

max_w_gry_mach_5.jpg

104167001.jpg

105162011.jpg

I had both, loved both, got rid of both, hate myself, want new pairs to lessen my pain!

My grails:

max4.jpg

ok thanks, i see the pics now .the air max iv + the very first pair in the pics those are the ones im talkin about i love those shoes ,,those are actuallythe womens colorway ,, those pics dont do them justice thou sick shoe

had both... LOVE both... still have both. My IVs are crisp and basically DS and the others are TORN up!! I love all these shoes and would love to see all the96-98 AMs retroed like the originals!

Originally Posted by MPowers16

There were two styles of AM 98, also known in some circles as the Air Max IV.

#1.

max98F.jpg

I had both, loved both, got rid of both, hate myself, want new pairs to lessen my pain!

My grails:

max4.jpg
These two were pairs my brother had.

These were the shoes I thought the OP was referring to. I've seen them mentioned as Air Max 98s:

oqbpmq.gif

For the most part, I fully expect that those who weren't old enough, or just weren't up on these when they originally dropped, to not like them.

These are definitely a "had to be there" shoe, IMO.

They are hot. I remember not being able to afford them back in high school. I'd def getting a pair if they bring them back in the future.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

For the most part, I fully expect that those who weren't old enough, or just weren't up on these when they originally dropped, to not like them.

These are definitely a "had to be there" shoe, IMO.

Absolutely agree... Thus my wish for them to be retroed...PYS has pictures of 2 of the classic colorways...

they are definitely a beautiful shoe, the only problem i have with Nike bringing back any Air max shoe is the fact that they are usually stiff and not ascomfortable as the original which really takes away a lot of what made the original so special.

There ok, depending on the quality and colors that nike would drop if they retroed i would buy a pair. Def not for retail though.

These were the shoes I thought the OP was referring to. I've seen them mentioned as Air Max 98s:

oqbpmq.gif

i had the metallic silver/blue/black pair of these back in the 6th grade! brings back memories..... i remember people always calling them "moonshoes" when i wore them. but i'd definitely like to see a retro of these.

Originally Posted by no r3gard

oqbpmq.gif

i had the metallic silver/blue/black pair of these back in the 6th grade! brings back memories..... i remember people always calling them "moon shoes" when i wore them. but i'd definitely like to see a retro of these.

This is the style I was referring to...Nike had some nice color schemes when these came out...I can see these on ID if they do bring them back, only if theyprovide nice color blocks...

Back
Top Bottom