Air Max 98...Anybody else want to see these come back?

these are the hardest...... i found the black.blue.silver on ebay - the reason they are so rare is i feel like at the time that CW was only a finish line CWbut i'm not sure....

the black/blue/ silver is so hard i end up paying like 70.00 for some beat up ones on ebay but i'm so happy about it

Love these, they look great. I just think it's odd that the '97s look a lot more futuristic.

As for a retro, I'm sure it's possible. I'm just not sure they'd sell...

these are very dope...I would not be surprised if these retro
pimp.gif

I never knew how Dope the other air maxes are besides the 1, 90, 95, and 97s.
pimp.gif

Why doesn't Nike release anyone besides these?

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

I never knew how Dope the other air maxes are besides the 1, 90, 95, and 97s.
pimp.gif

Why doesn't Nike release anyone besides these?

My guess is the pricing. While 95s and 97s are expensive, they are more known to the general public. If Nike brought out these joints like they did 95s, wewould all get some great deals at the outlets. In other words, the general public isn't dropping $140 for a shoe that isn't known or accepted as thenorm for an Air Max.

these are my grails, i would love to see the michigan colorway release again.....i'm such a fan of this shoe that nike could bastardize these all theywant, i might just buy anything and everything from this model
embarassed.gif

these are the ones i have......bought them beat up as well
laugh.gif

big big fan of the '98

it's a bit of a cult shoe in LDN as not that many people had it.

and when they first dropped retail was something crazy like £140

i remember a friend of mine having the all grey pair with the red accents, fire!

would love to see Nike retro it, but there's lil' chance imo.

98s are definitely sick. Most people love 95s, 97s, but 96 and 98s are just as nice but not as recognized.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

these are my grails, i would love to see the michigan colorway release again.....i'm such a fan of this shoe that nike could bastardize these all they want, i might just buy anything and everything from this model
embarassed.gif

these are the ones i have......bought them beat up as well
laugh.gif

muhaha those are my grails too, i had them back in the day. and i too would buy multiple pairs as long as they were decent

Back
Top Bottom