Air Max Griffey II in 2011! Confirmed!

Damn I'm definitely copping a pair of these. Remember my dad used to have a pair back in the day lol.

Damn I'm definitely copping a pair of these. Remember my dad used to have a pair back in the day lol.

if i recall not too long ago there was a sample pic of a couple of nike retros for this year and the griffeys were in it

if i recall not too long ago there was a sample pic of a couple of nike retros for this year and the griffeys were in it

laugh.gif
@ half this thread being excited for these, and 90% of ya'll not even knowing about them when they released or cared. Seems like everyone wants older Nikes now to seem more "og", damn shame.

I myself can't wait, I had OG's I copped from Athletes Foot. Swoosh discount will help alot.

laugh.gif
@ half this thread being excited for these, and 90% of ya'll not even knowing about them when they released or cared. Seems like everyone wants older Nikes now to seem more "og", damn shame.

I myself can't wait, I had OG's I copped from Athletes Foot. Swoosh discount will help alot.

Back
Top Bottom