Air Max Jr. (Griffey) ~ 2011

Yea....They used to be shoetrends.......Ive never seen anyone complain about them. (other than the stupid way they make you checkout, which i hope they changed.)

Yea....They used to be shoetrends.......Ive never seen anyone complain about them. (other than the stupid way they make you checkout, which i hope they changed.)

Do you see it? No not that... look to the left.

Already preordered the volts. These... 2 pairs.

That Freshwater colorway of the Jr's is will be copped
pimp.gif

if i had the choice i would pick the freshwater JRs over the emerald 1s just cause i already have enough griffey 1s..anyone check out the white/turquoise JRs on eastbay?

if i had the choice i would pick the freshwater JRs over the emerald 1s just cause i already have enough griffey 1s..anyone check out the white/turquoise JRs on eastbay?

Has any1 seen the chlorine pair in person? Wonder if they have started hitting footlockers/footactions

Has any1 seen the chlorine pair in person? Wonder if they have started hitting footlockers/footactions

tried these on during the weekend.....they look good in person, but they dont feel or look good enough to pay retail. BTW the chlorines dont look good at all in person. something seems like its missing.

tried these on during the weekend.....they look good in person, but they dont feel or look good enough to pay retail. BTW the chlorines dont look good at all in person. something seems like its missing.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Wow, those Emeralds Jrs will be copped.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Wow, those Emeralds Jrs will be copped.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom