Air Max Pack Air Force Ones NDC Pics

Posted at NiceKicks.com.

If anyone has the sku for the AM 97 AF1, please give me a shout.
This summer looks like it could get mighty expensive for Air Force 1 heads. Just yesterday we gave you a look at the upcoming ACG Pack Air Force Ones, but now we have just received shots of the Air Max Pack.

Represented in this collection is the Air Max 90, Air Max 95, and Air Max 97. Careful planning and details went into these shoes. Nike called upon memorable colorups such as the Infrared 90's, Neon 95's, and Silver 97's. Besides the color blocking, Nike hit each with touches such as retooled tongues, back tabs, and a heel Air Max unit on the 95 as well as full length for the Air Max 97 (not shown).

The Air Max Pack Air Force Ones will follow the ACG Pack and release in June. The shoes in this collection range in price from $100-$175. These have not yet been added to the Air Force Ones release page pending confirmed dates, but once we get confirmation, they will be added.

318775-101-600.jpg

Air Force 1 Low Premium (AM '90) White/Neutral Grey-Black-Infared - $125

315186-101-600.jpg

Air Force 1 Low Premium Women's (AM '95) White/Neutral Grey-Grape Ice-Emerald Green - $100

318772-001-600.jpg

Air Force 1 Low Supreme Max Air (AM '95) Neutral Grey/Anthracite-Neon Yellow - $175

In that pic the colors look a bit dull compared to other pics out there. I kind of wish they perforated the toe box- something looks wrong on forces with noholes.

Is that a patent back on the infrareds or more like that shiny plastic material. I imagine that part is to reference the mudguard.

Originally Posted by jranasaurus

The '95 will be copped for sure... shame bout the $175 price tag tho...
eek.gif

What are you serious that's the retail price for a pair of AF1's?

Well I don't really follow AF1's so I really don't know how things goes with them, but I didn't know the price went up that high on them now orif it's just for this particular pack.

Doesn't matter they know people are still going to beast on them.

Hmm will see about the 90s but both of the 95s are real nice and i do like the unperforated toe box.....clean

Originally Posted by BronxBomber24

I kind of wish they perforated the toe box- something looks wrong on forces with no holes.

Yeah, that looks strange. I imagine toe creasing will be a big problem with those. I also think they'd have looked better without the visible air inthe heel, or at least not the same green as the outsole. Laces don't look like they match the outsole all that well in the pics either. I couldn'timagine paying $175 for those. I'd rather just have the real 95's.

I like the 95's (men) and the 90's. doubt i will get either pair though. I wouldve liked to see more Infrared on the 90's.

damn....i would have copped those neons for 125 and not a penny more......def. not worth 175 IMO

I'm with you FLINT about the Women's colorup. The Emeralds were the first ladies shoe I seriously hunted for. Too bad they only go up to sz 12W :-(

All of them look real clean in person from the samples I have seen. The back of the Force x 90s is similar to the Air Maxs with that ridged plastic piece. Alsothe tongue on the 95s is similar to the Air Maxs as well and at least the price is dropped from the $200-$225 they were charging for Supremes last year.

NDC pics are always terrible... I'm not seeing these colorways are the greatest to begin with (on AF1s anyway), but NDC pictures can make anything lookbad.

Originally Posted by Page86

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

I actually think the women's 95 is the illest.
agreed. nice summer time shoe, with a fly polo!

Agreed again.

They remind me of Nautica jackets/winbreakers from around '95.

Back
Top Bottom