Air Max Penny 1?

Did we get them here in Canada?
I called both FTL and Champs here in Edmonton but the people I talked to didn't even know what they were. 

Did we get them here in Canada?
I called both FTL and Champs here in Edmonton but the people I talked to didn't even know what they were. 

I don't recall them releasing here.
Your best bet is head down south.

I don't recall them releasing here.
Your best bet is head down south.

Thanks
I was in Orlando/Maimi when it released but all were sold out when I went to pick one up. Also called my cousin in San Diego, my size was sold out too.

Thanks
I was in Orlando/Maimi when it released but all were sold out when I went to pick one up. Also called my cousin in San Diego, my size was sold out too.

Your next option would be Eastbay, Finishline and the likes.
I'm sure some of these would have them.

Also since you've got family in the state. Ask them to stock locate it for you.
Hope that help.

Your next option would be Eastbay, Finishline and the likes.
I'm sure some of these would have them.

Also since you've got family in the state. Ask them to stock locate it for you.
Hope that help.

The chain retailers (FL/Champs/Athlete's World) don't usually get Nike Retro up here.
I talked to a FL buyer, he said that Retro just doesn't do well enough here.
I think the last Nike Retro we got was the Air Pippen, and those sat until Boxing Day!
Oh and to be more specific, I mean Nike Basketball Retros.

The chain retailers (FL/Champs/Athlete's World) don't usually get Nike Retro up here.
I talked to a FL buyer, he said that Retro just doesn't do well enough here.
I think the last Nike Retro we got was the Air Pippen, and those sat until Boxing Day!
Oh and to be more specific, I mean Nike Basketball Retros.

I just don't get why they released Penny 2's up here but not the 1's and 3's. I guess it really is about supply and demand up here.
I miss the days when I can walk to a footlocker/champs and get whatever Jordan/Nike shoes I want, this was back in the mid 90's all the way up to about 2003 for me.

I just don't get why they released Penny 2's up here but not the 1's and 3's. I guess it really is about supply and demand up here.
I miss the days when I can walk to a footlocker/champs and get whatever Jordan/Nike shoes I want, this was back in the mid 90's all the way up to about 2003 for me.

I was in Buffalo(Walden Galleria Mall) over the weekend and they had them there and the purple cw. It was not one the major retails stores but one independant store on the concourse level by Macy's. Hope this helps you.

I was in Buffalo(Walden Galleria Mall) over the weekend and they had them there and the purple cw. It was not one the major retails stores but one independant store on the concourse level by Macy's. Hope this helps you.

I believe I saw the purple cw at the Champs in Yorkdale on monday.

didn't see the Orlando cw. Maybe you'd have to check the bigger malls.

I believe I saw the purple cw at the Champs in Yorkdale on monday.

didn't see the Orlando cw. Maybe you'd have to check the bigger malls.

I wish it was that easy. I live in Edmonton so east coast shops will really not help me out. Thanks for the info though. My buddy that works at footlocker can't find the SKU for it.

I might just order it online. Thanks for the help guys!

I wish it was that easy. I live in Edmonton so east coast shops will really not help me out. Thanks for the info though. My buddy that works at footlocker can't find the SKU for it.

I might just order it online. Thanks for the help guys!

I saw the black/purple penny 1s at polo park champs in Winnipeg. You can try and do a find for them and get them shipped.. I do not know the sku though, sorry.

Back
Top Bottom