Air Max Penny 1?

I saw the black/purple penny 1s at polo park champs in Winnipeg. You can try and do a find for them and get them shipped.. I do not know the sku though, sorry.

cool. I will try get my local Champs to do a Stock Locate for me. Thanks!

Originally Posted by bonez

i saw them @ champs in metrotown, burnaby, bc. check em out.

YO BONEZ!!! Im Edmonton too!!! What up fam??? Nice to see theres other ppl here that care bout something other than the oilers 
roll.gif

YO BONEZ!!! Im Edmonton too!!! What up fam??? Nice to see theres other ppl here that care bout something other than the oilers 
roll.gif

^^^ Nah I dont play much anymore, Im a older dude,
smile.gif

But I have worn them a couple times and theyre comfy, I love my 2011'sss

^^^ Nah I dont play much anymore, Im a older dude,
smile.gif

But I have worn them a couple times and theyre comfy, I love my 2011'sss

I`ve read that this is the best performance Air Jordan in a long time so I`m eager to give it a try.

I`ve read that this is the best performance Air Jordan in a long time so I`m eager to give it a try.

Get at me if you need penny's. Theyre sold out for he most part but a few places still got em here in NYC

Get at me if you need penny's. Theyre sold out for he most part but a few places still got em here in NYC

Originally Posted by dimsum1

i'm tryna get the orlandos under retail...

Originally Posted by dimsum1

i'm tryna get the orlandos under retail...

Sup DRO3000? never really cared about the Oilers. Edmonton should really start to bring their A game up when it comes to bball kicks or any other nice kicks.

Sup DRO3000? never really cared about the Oilers. Edmonton should really start to bring their A game up when it comes to bball kicks or any other nice kicks.

Hey bmoney604 which coulorway of penny 1 did you see? The blk/purple or Orlando?

Hey bmoney604 which coulorway of penny 1 did you see? The blk/purple or Orlando?

Back
Top Bottom