Air Max Scorpion (2022)

Nike Air Max Scorpion Wolf Grey Volt Dark Smoke Grey Release Date

I’m curious on how they will on foot
I am curious how much height they really give you as compared to the VM and other models. I would imagine it is more but I also think that obviously the midsole helps give the illusion of the sole being hugely thick. So maybe the added height isn't as substantial as we might think?

What if these are literally the most comfortable shoes ever? What if they are Nike’s answer to boost?

I know they tried with the joyrides, but I just can’t believe the answer is “more are.” This is definitely the Maximum Air ever used on a Nike Shoe though.

Still in for a pair on the discount rack in 2023.

Willfully not, but I could see these being bricks on feet. I thought the 720’s were going to be comfortable. It took me putting zoom insoles for those to be consistently wearable. VaporMax plus can be comfy but that plastic becomes more noticeable the longer you wear them. I wonder if these feel similar consider how much air this is and the need for Stability.

Damn I like just about every color I’ve seen so far, can’t wait for them to drop. I’m in for a pair at $210 from NDC if that’s the actual price

Hopefully I can get a pair on sale but #youknowhowthatishgoes

Back
Top Bottom