Air Max Webber/Sensation Returns Spring 2016...

AFTER SEARCHING FOR THESE FOR OVER A MONTH NOW, I FINALLY SNAGGED THE WHT/NAVY JOINTS OUT HERE IN ATLANTA AT SOUTHLAKE MALL...LUV IT MAYNE! HOLLA...

CED B.

The only colorway I care for... had these joints back in the 3rd grade. Make it happen Nike
View media item 1735357

I'm with you buddy. If this color comes out, its a 1st day purchase. Don't care if its retail!! I love that color. Had Nike said they were releasing this color, I would have skipped the White/Navy colorway. Come on Nike, release this color!!!

Last edited:
copped these last night from Jimmyjazz, they have a 20 dollars off coupon you can attach for 140 shipped...been waiting awhile for these to drop. Really want to see the all black version

Last edited:
I dunno how many times ive said it before but nike should keep the 2 on the heel tab and then a swoosh where the cw logo was and just call them the nike air max 2 much

Works for adidas with the crazy 8 name

Last edited:
saw the white navy pair in person and they are def better than the last retro, the leather is ok and I didn't even pay attention to the back but if I were to grab a pair I might iron on a number on the tab and paint on the webber logo

^^^ good catch. Eastbay has them too, just waiting for a 20% coupon and I'll pounce. I'll do $128 shipped.

Last edited:
This is great news for the people who want to cop for the low. Seems like the online stock has arrived in wherehouse that 12.5 is a good sign

Last edited:
How do they fit? TTS?

I am a size 9.5 in the Foamposite one, a size 9 in the Penny VI and a size 9 in the Hyperchase!

Thanks

I'm just curious, I know these are available online, but before I buy them online, has anyone seen these available at any shop in Southern California?

Back
Top Bottom