Air Max Webber/Sensation Returns Spring 2016...

i need to stop faking on the white/navy and black pairs foreal, but i dont wanna pay retail :x

these are special to me since im a big chris webber bullets fan, matches perfectly with my bullets warmup jacket and bullets webber jersey :smokin

Saw the black/blue in person today. They looked great. Wish the tongue and ankle had a little more padding, but they will definitely be copped soon. Gotta save funds for the white cement 4's this weekend

Surprised to see these babies dropped in hk! Usually we dont get every retro (classics bball/ Cross Trainer) also not all colorways. We do get the white/red n og black/royal here. No white blue tho (mad). Anyway scooped up da black royal is good enough. Nobody cares what these are in hk now lol...
View media item 1906168

Last edited:
Jimmy Jazz online dropped price on white/navy to $124.99 (from $139.99). AFF92 code works, one penny off from $25 off. You can get something for $5 and still get extra $ off. Hope they sit long enough to reduce the price like the Pippen 6 they have in stock.

i need to stop faking on the white/navy and black pairs foreal, but i dont wanna pay retail :x

these are special to me since im a big chris webber bullets fan, matches perfectly with my bullets warmup jacket and bullets webber jersey :smokin
they are 109 in jimmy jazz stores (not online) i believe

I got my black pair yesterday. Only walked around in them for a little bit, but they didn't feel bad to me. The cushioning isn't like soft and bouncy but it definitely absorbs impact pretty well. Stiff but protective. Felt better to me than a lot of the Jordan retros. Materials are nice. Shoe fits narrow but a little longer than most shoes.

go up a half size from your perfect fit and throw in an extra insole (unless you plan on balling in them) and they will feel perfect, i do this a lot with notoriously uncomfortable shoes

I got my true size 11.5 and they fit perfect and the cushioning isnt bad. Nowhere near the comfort of the ogs or other sensation retros but still comfortable noonetheless

The laces on these suck if you're trying to play ball in them.. Had to double tie them or else they keep untying :smh:

Overall love em tho

Im gonna try to find a way to put the CWebb logo on the back, That AIR, just rubs me the wrong way!!!

Bought mine the day they came out and the fit is pretty much the same as the OG's. Went tts and I can't complain... Always loved this shoe and color scheme.. :smile:

Im gonna try to find a way to put the CWebb logo on the back, That AIR, just rubs me the wrong way!!!
i was just thinking the same thing, it shouldnt be hard, the hard par will be drawing it to look like the original but gluing it on should be mad easy.

Maybe find a good clear shot of the logo on google, and take the picture to a seamstress and see if they can make a patch similar to the one Nike made to cover the recalled Nike Bakin's from back in the day

Got these shoes and they look beautiful in person, i bought me a pair and bought my 2 older sisters a pair ,hella  expensive. They had them back in the 90s, quick question why does eastbay charge full retail on a sz 6.5 and sz 7? 

Back
Top Bottom