@ Jacob...........

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Alot of retail managers I know don't have high hopes for the whites. All my spots said they're gonna charge 100.00, maybe lower. NYC, expect the whites to surface at your spots over the weekend.

Doesn't bode too well for the Atlantics.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Alot of retail managers I know don't have high hopes for the whites. All my spots said they're gonna charge 100.00, maybe lower. NYC, expect the whites to surface at your spots over the weekend.

HUH? explain?

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by swingshot

HUH? explain?

I believe he means if the whites don't sell well we shouldn't be getting our hopes up to see the Atlantics next.

Yeah, definitly not even close the blacks. Pick Your Shoes has had them under retail at 130$ for a while now. That's under retail before they've evenreleased, definitly won't sell that great..

Are the white penny II's a general release at FL next saturday or are they limited to certain FL's ?

Today when I copped my pair of the home Laker colorway Kobe hyper dunks the FL employee who rang me up said they were a limited release to certain FL'snext saturday.

laugh.gif
White Pennys limited?
laugh.gif
. He probably got the mandate from his superiors, to schill this colorway hard body to us consumers.

Limited....
laugh.gif
....... the wht's will be everywhere...stores will be dying to give these away....I see them being around in stores for a while

are the Black penny's still "sittin on shelves"?

i still need a pair but would like a good price. whats a good price\?

Originally Posted by thagreatj

are the Black penny's still "sittin on shelves"?

i still need a pair but would like a good price. whats a good price\?
In philly/south jersey, they are EVERYWHERE, i believe for retail or close to it, im sure there are some spots that are discounted a little though

Just picked up a pair of the Black Penny II's from footlocker yesterday for $96 using the 25% McDonalds coupon. The manager told me most footlockers shouldbe letting them go with the coupon now that they are a few weeks old, and the coupon's restriction list doesn't say Pennys.

These are still sitting on ftl and fa shelves as well as dr jays, hyperactive, jimmy jazz and a number of mom and pop spots...still haven't seen the whtsyet

Originally Posted by steven42lh

Just picked up a pair of the Black Penny II's from footlocker yesterday for $96 using the 25% McDonalds coupon. The manager told me most footlockers should be letting them go with the coupon now that they are a few weeks old, and the coupon's restriction list doesn't say Pennys.
there is a exclusion list? i thought it was just not on sale or reduced priced items...as long as it was regular price it was good to go? i thinksome places MAKE their own exceptions

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by steven42lh

Just picked up a pair of the Black Penny II's from footlocker yesterday for $96 using the 25% McDonalds coupon. The manager told me most footlockers should be letting them go with the coupon now that they are a few weeks old, and the coupon's restriction list doesn't say Pennys.
there is a exclusion list? i thought it was just not on sale or reduced priced items...as long as it was regular price it was good to go? i think some places MAKE their own exceptions
Were they already marked down to $128? That would be the regular price if the 25% off coupon got you down to $96. If the price was still atretail, you actually got a 31.43% discount.

I got mine at Foot Locker with the McDonald's coupon too, and I spent $105.

Back
Top Bottom