Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Originally Posted by Phinsfan13

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by donjuan513

01/2009 Air Penny 2

333886-061 Black/Black-Varsity Maize-Varsity Red
$135.00

And the slutting begins. These new school PLM's can turn a good thing bad in a heartbeat.
why cant nike just stop with this??? just put out some OG colors of a shoe and say to themselves "you know what, I think thats all the colorways we need to do."

I mean nike IS a business after all is said and done. People WILL buy them regardless. They did something good. They retroed a shoe you used to wear or wished you could own. Who cares if they "RUIN" it by releasing un-original colorways. Get over it! I'm sick and tired of hearing people *****ing "THEY RUINED A CLASSIC! WAAAAAaaaa!"

Simple solution... don't buy them.

Aint that the truth ... Spoken like a real consumer ... A new pair of black and blue is cool but my og's are still neck breakers ... ya dig ...

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

Will these be on Swoosh?

I Called A Few Days Ago And Asked A Rep....From What I Was Told The Guy Said He Didn't See Them On His Release Dates For The Site
mad.gif
......I'm Definitely Hoping This Changes
ohwell.gif

Why is everyone so excited?

These are some of my favorite shoes, but the air bubble will be miniscule, totally ruining the original look.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Word...while all the hypebeasts have the retros with small air bubbles I'll be wearing my OG's
pimp.gif

Anyone else think this is a Hypebeast shoe?

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

shape is right. materials look right. cant do nothing about small bubble. TRUELY successful looking retro.

nice job.

EDIT: are these just yellowed blue bottoms on the originials?
4715_1.JPG

I'm not used to see bottoms that BLUE on pennys for the black pair. Should they be that blue on the retros?

Just wondering
Shoes with these types of soles tend to get darker over time (i.e. Zoom Flight 96 with a similar, if not exact, sole). So yes, I would call those a"yellowed" sole.
smile.gif

Gotta cop the black pair. Damn they should have released the Atlantics.
smh.gif
But I'm content with the black pair. Not too sure about the white pair.Maybe if they go on sale, but for now, I'll pass.

Quick question, did the OG White/Black pair have the swoosh on the heel like on these pics?

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

this is the pick up of the year for the "high school kid back in the day".

Yep.
pimp.gif

Wore my black/blue pair of IIs virtually everyday back then, can't wait to cop them again.

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Originally Posted by NYK orange and blue

Originally Posted by 3thaman

I like them but I'll wait 6 months and get them on ebay for cheap.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
good luck..............................

Go ahead and pay retail sucker, I've been doing this for too long. They'll be like every other General release that comes out, go look up any of the Barkleys, zoom flights, tech's or any other release you boys hype up and pay retail right off the bat. But I guess you've got more money than patience.

or sense.
laugh.gif
If you're that tight on money and worried aboutsaving a few bucks you shouldn't even be buying hundred dollar shoes. To some people, waiting 3 months to save like 30 bucks isn't even worth it.

Originally Posted by WILLINC

I know they will probably be marked down in a few months, but i been waiting years for these. I will cop the at first opportunity.

I got the cash, its not a big deal.

So 9/27 is confirmed ?
You don't think these will sell out quickly? I'm not taking chances either way, this is a a must cop
pimp.gif

shape is right. materials look right. cant do nothing about small bubble. TRUELY successful looking retro.

nice job.

EDIT: are these just yellowed blue bottoms on the originials?
4715_1.JPG

I'm not used to see bottoms that BLUE on pennys for the black pair. Should they be that blue on the retros?

Just wondering

Back
Top Bottom