Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

My sz 14.5W/13 M in that Rosewood colorway from the Notre sale came in. Not bad for $86. Don’t think my size will be around for any disco lower.
D41B37B7-CBFC-4044-AF33-579166427367.jpeg

I’m sure those are customs but I wish Nike just left collabs away from retro Nike basketball
Just give us OGs and new colors here and there.
I have to keep reminding myself I’m not their target demo anymore.

This

But yo who draws this **** up lmao

Ok we’re gonna drop Atlantic’s and then the OG but first???

1000 random colorways that don’t relate to penny whatsoever

Brilliant

This

But yo who draws this **** up lmao

Ok we’re gonna drop Atlantic’s and then the OG but first???

1000 random colorways that don’t relate to penny whatsoever

Brilliant
I aint gon hold you I'm definitely waiting for the OGs but I'm not mad at the every other colorway. I copped The lime Stussy joints(the other three look dusty and dry) and I copped the SS cause that was the closest to the OGs and they actually feel the most comfortable. Then I copped the Patent leather joints and they look sweet. Then the Spruce joints just arrived yesterday and they probably one of the better releases IMO. Now I want the Rosewoods...they are clean... but when it comes to those Wheat/Golds and Photon Dust...TRASH!!!

Nike sale includes the Penny Two black patent (football grey) pair, comes out to 128 with code SPRING, also dont forget your Rakuten or Mrrebates, got an extra 8 bucks back with Rakuten.

So, I ordered the black social status Penny 2’s. Are they actually comfortable, or they feel like straight bricks underfoot?

So, I ordered the black social status Penny 2’s. Are they actually comfortable, or they feel like straight bricks underfoot?
The SS ones are the most comfortable in my opinion. They use more quality material. The insole os made of a different material than the GRs. I have 3 other CW that actually all seem slightly different in design

Notre came thru today…luckily with a women’s 12.5 cause I wear an 11 which is usually passed women’s sizes.
F9C450AF-A2DC-4D98-9599-E6A627009723.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom