Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Damn, most sizes are sold out on NDC, including my size! Didn’t see that one coming.
Wasn’t it a fake sellout? FYR, here in Japan, SNKRS-JP still has em on FSR after it was launched 5+ hours ago….
IMG_4319.jpeg

Still don't understand why we can't get an OG-sized air unit. And not just on these shoes. Especially looking at shoes like the Air Max 720 and, recently, the Air Max TW, which have nice sized air units. The TWs are rotting on NDC and these are sure to sell out. Nike would make back easily whatever it costs to produce those larger units. Very frustrating.

was hoping to catch these for half off but now i feel like they’re gonna treat em like the first recent retro of the penny 1s

IDK. I mean retail prices are so high nowadays it's possible these sit. The '09 retro didn't sell all that well either. I remember alot of Footlockers had to RTV since they were just sitting on shelves for an extended period of time

IDK. I mean retail prices are so high nowadays it's possible these sit. The '09 retro didn't sell all that well either. I remember alot of Footlockers had to RTV since they were just sitting on shelves for an extended period of time
if they don’t release all the inventory at once I can see em being harder than the other penny 2s

that’s why the 1s were harder to get

granted that was during covid and the massive shipping delays but they’ve done that before on other releases

I’d love to be wrong

just lately the shoes I thought I could just walk in the store and get were sold out and the shoes I thought would be harder to obtain were sitting

i just have that feeling bout these

As long as there aren't any shipping delays and limited stock like the Orlando Penny 1's on their first release I don't see these as too hard to get for retail.

The sneaker world has slowly been healing.

don’t remember if the ogs had translucent soles on atlantics?

i do remember the 08s had translucent soles that were darker than the blue uppers and people here were really mad about it

I like the 23s more cause the color is more true

don’t remember if the ogs had translucent soles on atlantics?

i do remember the 08s had translucent soles that were darker than the blue uppers and people here were really mad about it

I like the 23s more cause the color is more true

I had the OG’s and the soles were translucent and very soft. Very easy to tear. I had to exchange a couple times.

Back
Top Bottom