Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

for anyone that ordered on eastbay did your order status change from back order to unit's ready to ship cuz mine did

Mines did.

cant friggin wait...i have been waiting since grade school haha...next up the garnetts please

i called eastbay tonight and the lady that i spoke to was completely clueless as to what i was talking about i gave her the product number the name of the shoeand she couldnt help me one bit what is my next option could i ask her to speak with someone else in order to place the order or what

Originally Posted by scf2009

i called eastbay tonight and the lady that i spoke to was completely clueless as to what i was talking about i gave her the product number the name of the shoe and she couldnt help me one bit what is my next option could i ask her to speak with someone else in order to place the order or what

COSIGN! What do we do next? I must have gotten the same clueless lady
frown.gif

this lady was terrible she kept asking where i got my information from like i was telling her something false i know i gave her the right number and i eventold her the name of the shoe and she acted like she typed it in and nothing came up how can that be should i just try to call back and hope its not the sameperson

Originally Posted by gswone

Originally Posted by r0biiin

Originally Posted by gswone

I got suckered...Just bought on Eastbay w/o a discount. Not even free shipping available for this item. Almost $150!
How'd you copped?
nerd.gif

...help please?
All you have to do is read through this beast of a thread. Call Eastbay 1.800.826.2205 and provide product number: Black/Blue/White: 33886041
White/White/Black: 33886141
$135.00 It's on back order until 9/24 and that's the date the shoes ship out.
gswone your a beast! Thanx man, I just ordered 2 pairs and I used the code mentioned above for the free shipping! For an additional 3.99 Iupgraded the shipping to get them even faster! I remember back in the day when these came out my Pops had just bought me a pair of Jordans like 2 weeks priorso my brother and sister both got these
mad.gif
I'm just glad I have my 1stpair(s) now. One to stock and the other to rock! Oh yeah, the overall total came out to $283.97!
happy.gif

ok cool got it to work ordered 5 pairs got free shipping and 20% off the lady must have manually took the price off somehow or else she just said she did andthey will bill me the full amount in any event just glad i got everything resolved seemed like the problem was the order number i told them this time 33886041that seems to be the correct number

Originally Posted by aailog23

I Can't wait til the 27th!!! Does anyone know where I can cop here in Bay Area?

pickyourshoes.com I heard they had them at the great mall, but sold out instantly... I ordered mine on sat, got them today, and now need to get another pair bzthey run way small lol good luck bro, these are heat

got the email from the nearby spot, straight dropped everything i was doing and copped.

definitely a beautiful shoe.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

for anyone that ordered on eastbay did your order status change from back order to unit's ready to ship cuz mine did

Mines did.

MINE TOO!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by show time 96

going to modells today to cop
tongue.gif
pimp.gif
The funny thing is (before yesterday) I haven't boughtsneakers from Modells in years (probably since 1995
eek.gif
laugh.gif
)

EASTBAY HAS EM IN STOCK NOW FELLAS...NO LONGER ON BACK ORDER...CALL THEM TO ORDER. THEY ARE NOT ON THE WEBSITE....33886041 IS THE PRODUCT NUMBER YOU NEED TOGIVE OVER THE PHONE...

^^

That's True but when your city's footlocker,finishline and footaction only carries 4 pair of size 12 amongst all of them you can't take anychances.

jd3772000 good looking out. Just ordered my pair.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by BBallAddict1

patience will save money.
Not many believe that on NT
tired.gif
They cop then some get pissed when they hit the outlets or go on sale.
No problem paying 140 for these, when they go on sale Ill just cop another pair.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HUUUD

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by BBallAddict1

patience will save money.
Not many believe that on NT
tired.gif
They cop then some get pissed when they hit the outlets or go on sale.
No problem paying 140 for these, when they go on sale Ill just cop another pair.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yea exactly, these are my childhood
laugh.gif
, When/if they go on sale in ny,I'll buy it again to keep a D.S pair

Originally Posted by jd3772000

EASTBAY HAS EM IN STOCK NOW FELLAS...NO LONGER ON BACK ORDER...CALL THEM TO ORDER. THEY ARE NOT ON THE WEBSITE....33886041 IS THE PRODUCT NUMBER YOU NEED TO GIVE OVER THE PHONE...
THANKS JD!!! I WAS ABLE TO GET MY SIZE 11 FOR $139.99 W/FREE SHIPPING! IN-STOCK!!
happy.gif
. WAS ABOUT TO BUY FROM PYS.COM FOR $181.00
BUT SOME SAY THAT THEY FIT SMALL.....WILL MY SIZE 11 FIT ME GOOD?

Back
Top Bottom