Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

wow 90 cash...lol for allthose thatwere frontin and couldnt get there hans on them...you better cop now....it don't get better than that

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

Originally Posted by 86 NT

Bred cw (heat cw, what ever you want to call it.....its black and red which 100% of NT loves on Js, so why not this shoe?)....BRING IT ON
pimp.gif
cant wait.
It's like having a black/blue pippen IMO...big freakin' "no-no!" I've seen the bred Penny II and I don't really like them very much. The only exception that comes to mind is the Chicago Penny 1 (Penny 1>Penny 2, btw).

I hear ya, but I am not allowed to agree with this.

Penny II is and amazing shoe (no doubt)
Black red is a classic cw, that is almost always hots if done right.( I say almost bc those blck red GR HDs suck)
So why not ?

Black blue pips?? I would most def. cop. Black blue is one of my tops.

Take the Black white pippens (with a 3% hint of purple) - They are extremely nice

Can someone please give me a link to any sites that are still selling these for a fair price. Thanks.

Eastbay moved my shipping date for the all whites from 10/15 to 10/28
mad.gif
. Imight cancel and just see if I can scoop them up in-store with a discount.

^^You should cancel and cop off of pickyourshoes.com for $129.99 although the in-store discount would be the best option.

Originally Posted by 1stand15th

Eastbay moved my shipping date for the all whites from 10/15 to 10/28
mad.gif
. I might cancel and just see if I can scoop them up in-store with a discount.

Damn, that sucks I figured much, I ordered about two weeks ago when I read on here they were up. I guess I can wait, black ones are still fiya

Quick random question..

I just got a 25% Mcdonalds Bonus for Footlocker.

It clearly says use it at the Footlocker check out.

I was wondering if you could use it on the internet also??

Thank you.

could not do a stock locator with these at footlocker. they were available a on 9/27 and the status has of 2nte is still unavailable. why is this? No one atthe store can tell me anything, and now i have missed out on these classics. The only thing they told me was that you only do a stock locator at footaction. There is not one anywhere near me. Did anyone do a stock locator at footlocker and have success or show up in the system for that matter.

Guys, if you have paypal and can figure out the live.com deal, it is really worth it. I scooped up two pairs of black Penny II's for under a hundred bucksshipped, and a white pair for 104 shipped. Granted you have to wait 60 days for the money, you will get it.

I just received my white ones from ebay. Very Solid Shoe. Leather feels good. Not bad for 104 bucks.
smile.gif

ATTN:
LITTLE FEET & BIG FEET
We just received smallest sizes produced(6-7) and 14, and 15 on the blk/white/royal colorway!
We just got these shipped very late to the shop. Hope this helps someone.

So they are done with og colorways....i plan on 1 more retro plus colorway....I HOPE KNICKS!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom