Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Would anybody still buy the Orlando Away if the lower part of the upper was synthetic leather?

I probably would on discount haha. They are custom of the Home btw.

32427082630_4d8cd38484_b.jpg

More pics in here http://kenlu.net/foro/threads/wmsky-air-penny-2-og.75916/

Clean job on the custom but NO THANKS! best colorway of the penny 2 they gotta keep it og

I posted this in the March Outlet forum...Got these for $40 at San Ysidro! Included a 20% off the hash.

how do these fit for some of you? i wore my true size and they fit but felt heel slipping when i stepped out. hoping the shoe just needs to mold around my foot better

how do these fit for some of you? i wore my true size and they fit but felt heel slipping when i stepped out. hoping the shoe just needs to mold around my foot better

These run small for me. My sz 11 Miami pinches my pinky toe and my big toe feels like it's sinking in.

My sz 11.5 Atlantics fit perfectly.

The shape/feel of the Miami felt more off like what you're describing. I had to make sure to secure my middle rows on my laces for a more secure fit.

Last edited:
Seen a dude wearing them yesterday to hoop in..... I don't know he did it...them ***** looked like timberlands on his feet...ha ha:smh::smh:

All my Penny 2s are from the the 2008, 2009 era and they are comfortable to me. These recent ones are garbage in comfort I'm sure. The upper material feels horrible like cheap Air Forces.

All my Penny 2s are from the the 2008, 2009 era and they are comfortable to me. These recent ones are garbage in comfort I'm sure. The upper material feels horrible like cheap Air Forces.

On the Atlantics, they used a nice leather, whereas on the 09s it was plastic feeling. The problem with the recent pair for me, was the use of the penny logo on the side instead of the swoosh. That killed the shoe for me.

On the Atlantics, they used a nice leather, whereas on the 09s it was plastic feeling. The problem with the recent pair for me, was the use of the penny logo on the side instead of the swoosh. That killed the shoe for me.

Yeah or you can look at it this way. This retro with Penny logo is actually the PE pair that Penny wore if that helps.

Last edited:
Went ahead and purchased the Varsity Blue CW of this shoe. No box, but can't complain with the price I paid for them.

damn nothing in 2 years! guess no news on Orlando's! saw sc at Ross today... not in my size, of course

Back
Top Bottom