Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Penny and Iverson retros are now made of styrofoam and play dough. Cheap plastics fake toilet seat leather no tech. Everything that made them special, gone.

And then they want 200 cuz inflation

I wouldn't call them bricks. Definitely workable, Id say not as comfortable as the Jordan 13 but on par with the 12. Definitely feel the zoom and air unit when the foam in the soles is broken in (takes a while tho). I definitely dont mind them, think they are a very comfortable casual shoe, better than some Jordan 1's imo.
I always assumed they'd be somewhat comfy due to the air max + zoom set up.

I wouldn't call them bricks. Definitely workable, Id say not as comfortable as the Jordan 13 but on par with the 12. Definitely feel the zoom and air unit when the foam in the soles is broken in (takes a while tho). I definitely dont mind them, think they are a very comfortable casual shoe, better than some Jordan 1's imo.
If they're better than some 1s then they're good enough.

I wore my 1s a lot since release and they initially felt like bricks until the midsole broke in. Theyre actually comfortable after that.

2s might feel a bit more uncomfortable for flat footers since the arch support is noticeable. I only tried a pair on at the outlet (passed) but I would assume that they just need wear time and they're decent.

I wore my 1s a lot since release and they initially felt like bricks until the midsole broke in. Theyre actually comfortable after that.

2s might feel a bit more uncomfortable for flat footers since the arch support is noticeable. I only tried a pair on at the outlet (passed) but I would assume that they just need wear time and they're decent.
I LOVE my 2's! They feel great to me straight out the box.

It’s been posted in the thread. Between the 25th and end of December, Atlantic blues dropping.
F878AA12-546F-45C8-86D8-70F0128CED0D.jpeg
D6336071-E694-40EE-AF81-B3F941FCF9FE.jpeg
B042A780-6584-401D-98C9-0F7F7175AF34.jpeg
2FBEF49C-F016-41B6-ABCD-698DC193149F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom