Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

I like that they’re dropping the sample neon royals

IMG_1403.jpeg

Last edited:
Why would I make that up lmmfao.... I went on Nike chat asked for info on the shoe he said no info was available.... How does it work? Since you know everything, when they dropping?

Contacted Nike and the person said they have no info on the release of the shoe
well aint that something....i kinda hope they don't drop, at least not yet. These are the only colorway of the OG run that i've technically never had (copped a size 11.5 a year ago on FB Marketplace for a steal but, the half size up was too much). But, i'd like a break so next year would be better for me lol.

Also, the way they rolled out the release of the Orlando AP1's i wouldn't be surprised if we saw the same with these. I bought my first pair 3 months prior to the official NDC release after casually catching a full size run at my local Xhibition. Wouldn't be surprised if the Baltic Blues just started popping up randomly. Keep your eyes open peeps

those customer service reps aren't providing release date info. If they did, why wouldn't we have done that by now? lol

Why would I make that up lmmfao.... I went on Nike chat asked for info on the shoe he said no info was available.... How does it work? Since you know everything, when they dropping?
Did you give them the style number?

i don't think that's what he meant. see my response. I did the same thing for the Orland Penny 1s. Asked Nike, my local boutique, etc.....answers were all over the place. Alot of places, chain stores and boutiques, got GS sizes in like March and didn't get adult sizes until the end of the summer. Local boutique checked with their Nike rep and he had no idea when they'd get their adult sizes. It was weird.

Nobody ever knows anything when we ask lol. It takes a person who directly works with footwear (and sometimes exclusively with footwear) to know the dates of releases. From experience working at Niketown in the footwear stockroom, we had to know what was coming in, and no one else in the store really knew unless we told them or if they came to the basement to look at the release sheet (if we allowed them to see it)

I gotta grab them tan joints

wearing em right now

prolly my fav shoe of the year

don’t have to worry bout half the city having em on when I wear em either

it’s weird, they didn’t sell out but stussy took em off the site along with all the other colors

Black Stüssy 2s on sale anywhere?
I've been asking this question for 6 months almost lol. Still a full size run on Nike, and none of the last 15 promotionsnthey had going applied to them. Not a outlet sighting either. I've seen the study air force one mids make it to Footlocker stores near me. Thought maybe the Penny's would too. But nope.

If you find them please message back

Back
Top Bottom