Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

^I added to cart and it brought price to 146, my bad 150.
I take that back. It worked for me. Took it down to 150 plus tax. 25% off $99+ in cart. Do it now. They did a similar thing to timberland super boots and aj9 olive boots on release day last year this time and after a day it didn't work anymore

I take that back. It worked for me. Took it down to 150 plus tax. 25% off $99+ in cart. Do it now. They did a similar thing to timberland super boots and aj9 olive boots on release day last year this time and after a day it didn't work anymore
Also. If you want to save an additional 20% off discount for kater, you can open a new account and connect your Nike membership to the account and they'll give you a 20%off disco

Bro they don’t want me to be great :smh:

Somebody hold me down and have em sent to my house, I’ll toss you the bread
It might be over. I just logged out and tried to cart with the disco and it gave me nothing. But see my post above. If you start a new account and link an existing Nike account you'll get 20% off. I'd do that quick before that let that go too. That discount also worked for me.

Release is going how I expectedm randomly lol. Thanks for posting the link michael g michael g . Hope salvi650 salvi650 saw the notification.

Long post alert .....lol
I got the away Penny 2s in 5th grade. Remember it like yesterday.🤔...☁️ 😂 My Bigma took me to the Northland Footlocker back when they had a hoop and score board over the registers and woodfloors. I almost got nothing because I she was expecting me to be in kid sizes still but I had just jumped to men's. But I had straight A's on the report card so she kept her promise. could've grabbed the Obsidian AJ12s or Pippen 1s but Penny was my guy. Went to a school in a neighborhood where they would definitely would jack you for your kicks and my parents didn't want me to be face the opps so they demanded I keep them home. Little did they know I risked it all on a daily and snuck them to school in my gym bag 🤣. Would randomly go to the bathroom several times a day to make sure I didn't get got at my locker. You wouldve thought I had a brick of yayo in the stash the way I was moving 😂.

Then got the white and black alternates retro in 08/09 in college for like $50 at Athletes Foot and wore the heck out of em.

Now the trifecta is almost omplete 😊.

While we’re in story time, waiting for another link…

The Penny 2, Atlantic blue CW to be exact, was the shoe that got me so interested in sneakers. I was like 8 or 9, noticed another kid rocking them and started paying attention, noticed that more kids rocked these than the 12s that were out at the time.

I think I was a freshman in HS... these came out in 96 correct? I wanted the orlando pair badly but pops was like nah not on sale.... was at the mall with the fam on a random weekend and they had these (atlantics) on sale at Nordstrom in my size and I copped... they were like $75 at the time... got mad compliments at school... these were like the first pair of shoes that I cared about and didnt dog them... I would clean them all the time so they would look fresh even though they were kinda beat lol...

Back
Top Bottom