Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Looking these over the 2015 pairs I actually like these a lot more than them. Can’t remember how the 09 pair to compare to but enjoy this retro. They fit good and I can notice the comfort more

IMG_1923.jpeg

Eh….

Not a bad retro not great quality wise tongues a bit low like others said but to me the biggest gripe is the forefoot zoom air bag feels non existent like its just hard no cushion.

Actually, the blue translucent sole is pretty dark on its own. What makes it seem lighter is that Nike actually paints the inside of the insole white and to make the translucent sole more visible. I noticed this when my pairs separated and I saw white paint around the tread patterns (around the white parts) on the forefoot and heels on the outsole. I had to strip the white paint that was there and apply newer paint to brighten it after I cleaned the old glue off of the outsole.

I’m not mad at my pair at all

just noticed a drop off compared to the collab penny 2s

and that I had to brush dust off the blue upper

the solid blue sole doesn’t bother me but it would be more of an annoyance on the orlando pair cause on the atlantics the dark translucent sole doesn’t match the color of the upper but the orlandos have less blue so the sole isn’t much of a problem

Ordered a 10.5 and 11 (true size) cuz I wasn't sure. 10.5 fit perfect but felt like it would be a pain with long wear. Size 11 felt great, just a bit more roomy than I'd like, but I think I can deal with it. I was pulling on the tongue for dear life, it's def shorter than normal.

Also, the shoe lace for one of the 10.5 shoes was already dirty, smh. Gonna scoop a pair from nike next week and keep the best pair. Still happy I got offf hibbet for $150, no way I woulda paid $200+ for these.

Back
Top Bottom