Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Lucky and surprised these were mistagged for $40. Instant buy and very happy to have in collection 8)
image.jpg

Finally! It's like Nike had a vendetta to not let these go on sale. I really would genuinely love to talk to some behind the scenes to see how these have virtually been at full price on NDC at a decent size run with no sales or sales codes applicable for like 5 years.

.....still not budging 😂. No way I can get OGs at $90 and still have to pay $150 for these

Finally! It's like Nike had a vendetta to not let these go on sale. I really would genuinely love to talk to some behind the scenes to see how these have virtually been at full price on NDC at a decent size run with no sales or sales codes applicable for like 5 years.

.....still not budging 😂. No way I can get OGs at $90 and still have to pay $150 for these

No really...they won't put the Stussys on sale.

I can’t really complain at 91 shipped, these will hold me down until they eventually release with the translucent sole again

Whoaaa… luckily I checked this post, I got tempted thinking they true to OG.. which is my buy point given I had them as a kid.

Out of my cart they go, I’ll wait for true OG specs.

Pointless for Nike to have made it so close, but so far off. 2009 retro had black soles too.. Wtf, why do this?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom