air randy back? starting light

Heat23 always came through with pics extra early and what have you, and that's ALWAYS appreciated....

As to the controversy, since we're all weighing in . . . .

I don't really care how they get their product or what they charge.... I was always glad for the pix and info
with that said
I don't ever have the extra money to pay Air-Randy/Marqueesole etc. prices and I dont care about having them early honestly. Cuz I'm the only person Iknow that wears and cares about authentic Jordans. So as for supply/demand we have no business relationship but I certainly don't have a problem with themor anybody that cops from them.... couple guys in here suspect though like beggin heat23 to "stay with us"

alien.gif

What's that about ? ? ? ?
nerd.gif

I'm not saying he stole anything, but who cares if he did. If you're a collector, you've more than likely bought some stolen shoes.

I'm pretty sure places like ISS.com, pickyourshoes.com, Flight Club, Laced, etc. have some shoes that they took in that were stolen and given to them onconsignment.

For all of these people that are judging the s&%# out of this man need to take a good look in the mirror because I'm sure you fake angels probably havesome crooked halo's ya damn self!!!

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

Heat23 always came through with pics extra early and what have you, and that's ALWAYS appreciated....

I don't really care how they get their product or what they charge.... I was always glad for the pix and info
with that said
I don't ever have the extra money to pay Air-Randy/Marqueesole etc. prices and I dont care about having them early honestly. Cuz I'm the only person I know that wears and cares about authentic Jordans. So as for supply/demand we have no business relationship but I certainly don't have a problem with them or anybody that cops from them.... couple guys in here suspect though like beggin heat23 to "stay with us"

alien.gif

nerd.gif
What the hell are you talking about.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Air-Randy is NOT stealing B-Grades from factorys and selling them for a ridiculous price.

You cannot question his connect with his Nike products. His products are A-Grade genuine.

If you buy from him and FEEL its a ridiculous price, thats your fault. Its supply and demand people...

btw he's back! for the meantime...
smile.gif

co-sign. got my true blues. perfect condition.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

with that said
I don't ever have the extra money to pay Air-Randy/Marqueesole etc. prices and I dont care about having them early honestly. Cuz I'm the only person I know that wears and cares about authentic Jordans. So as for supply/demand we have no business relationship but I certainly don't have a problem with them or anybody that cops from them.... couple guys in here suspect though like beggin heat23 to "stay with us"

alien.gif

nerd.gif
indifferent.gif

I'm talking about in my city, my circle, people I know, people who's opinion matter to me . . . .

What the hell are YOU talking about, my son ? ? ? ?

indifferent.gif
to you for dippin and dappin and don't know what'shappenin cuz 4real
tongue.gif

with that said

alien.gif

nerd.gif
indifferent.gif

I'm talking about in my city, my circle, people I know, people who's opinion matter to me . . . .

indifferent.gif
to you for dippin and dappin and don't know what's happenin cuz 4real
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

school em Retro Sniper

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Air-Randy is NOT stealing B-Grades from factorys and selling them for a ridiculous price.

You cannot question his connect with his Nike products. His products are A-Grade genuine.

If you buy from him and FEEL its a ridiculous price, thats your fault. Its supply and demand people...

btw he's back! for the meantime...
smile.gif

co-sign. got my true blues. perfect condition.
pimp.gif
i got true blues and space jams.. and they were mint!!

he's been creeping his way in little by little. i've bought a few shoes from him and they are expensive but..... legit. i welcome him back with openarms.

air randy used 2 be nice.. every time id see a mad exclusive its have his lil wings logo in the pic

with that said

alien.gif

nerd.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
to you for dippin and dappin and don't know what's happenin cuz 4real
tongue.gif

^^ Cosign on Retrosnipers last post

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom