Air Revolution Returns This Summer...

Yo,

Just got word that the Revolution will be retroed starting in July in 2 OG colors and 1 almost OG color. Saw the white/red/black, white/royal/black (which they're calling "shale"), and a white/yellow/grey/black that looked like the Air Assault colorway. Price point was $135, I believe.

Peace,
J

I'm down with another release of these bad boys....but c'mon nike we are waiting on things not yet retroed....

View media item 178727
same era....not much different style wise...why dont they quit messing around with us already nd drop these

Nope, saw the catalog pics.  Legit OG retro, though I can't tell on height.

Peace,

J

didnt they mess up on these last time they were retroed using the wrong midsole? or was that another shoe im thinking of?

Last edited:
^^^^air assault.

Still got my og color retros of the revolutions...only way ill cop again is if nike makes em higher than the last ones.

Exactly like this :smokin

View media item 180230

Last edited:
I love nike retro's. They look dope and they're 10,000 times easier to cop then jordan's.

These will be added to my collection :smile:

Mine are still in good shape (see below)... But when the 2013s drop, I'll be on at least one of the CWs
smokin.gif

Got my pair on sale for 59.99.

I hope this time around these sit again so I can scoop up two.

^ Those are my 2002s and they sat online forever... I don't anticipate anything different with the 2013s. I just don't like waiting 3 months for the price to drop haha. The Revolution is one my favorite Nikes, period.
Now if only NIKE can Retro the Air Assault, but do it RIGHT this time :smokin

2002s.

Balled in them even though they weren't really great for ballin'.   Plus college parties happened.

^ Those are my 2002s and they sat online forever... I don't anticipate anything different with the 2013s. I just don't like waiting 3 months for the price to drop haha. The Revolution is one my favorite Nikes, period.
Now if only NIKE can Retro the Air Assault, but do it RIGHT this time :smokin

Ironically da air revolution midsole is superior when da OG air assault midsole.

Back
Top Bottom