Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Sinner P, I saw that shirt on clearance last year at the outlets for 9.99 as well. They had several other colors too.

yep, something along the lines of green/blue and yellow/green... something like that...

Didn't realize it made it's way stateside. And for $9.99 at that!
mad.gif

roll.gif

didn;t know they made those "Just Do It" shirts again.... i had one way back but it was orange instead of the pink.....

I've GOT to somehow have that tee in my life. Either in an XL or XXL. Now I'm gonna be on the grind for it. I HOPE the nearest Nike outlet might haveone or two left, but it's a long shot.

I actually spoke with someone at Nike today regarding these, and "tight lipped" is still the official word from them. I'm not sure why, seeing ashow they are supposed to drop in a few weeks.

All this talk about the "Rebel Pack," has anyone actually confirmed what that means? You're not gonna have to buy these, the Maxes, AND theRevolutions together, are you? LOL, ENOUGH with the packs, between JB and these I'll be broke in April...

The shoes will be sold separately but will be considered as part of the same "family" based on a common theme. It's like the Fantastic Four pack:the shoes were all sold separately and they all shared a common theme.

Originally Posted by PainBL

All this talk about the "Rebel Pack," has anyone actually confirmed what that means?

I have no idea , but the first thing i thought of was Agassi's marketing of Canon Rebel cameras back in the day
laugh.gif

Not that you can tell clearly, but it looks to me like possibly only the bases of the tongues are black, and not the whole tongue all the way up. If that'strue, then these will be even more
pimp.gif
than I thought.

And what's with the blur in the pics? How the HELL are you gonna have the whole rest of the pic be clear, and just blur the kicks? LOL. What, were they inthe Witness Protection Program or something? Why tease us? What's the point? We know they're coming, the least people can do is let us see clearlyWHAT'S coming.

Regardless, the wait for these is LONG overdue, and I'll be copping multiples black tongue or not.

Now, if we could only faithfully get the Air Trainer SC lows from '90 in all colors, the Air Force V lows from '90-'91 inblack/white, and the Air Command Force highs from '90-'91 in the original "Mr. Robinson's Neighborhood" colorway, I'd retire forgood.
laugh.gif

Nike's trying to obvioulsy keep it a secret...who am I to break the silence.....so I blurred them. They also asked for them not to be shown online.I've been wearing them since October, might need to come to Chicago to see'm in person or wait till the April'%#* release.

I can respect that too. I don't really understand it, but I respect it. You'd think with all the secrecy, though, that these were the XXIII's orsomething.
wink.gif

Could you at least confirm whether the black tongue goes all the way up? Or is it just black at the base, as I said in my hunch? I've got to admit, I'mcurious as hell.

donjuan, can you talk about the black tongue at all? leather quality good? throw something out please. this is really crazy. we usually see sample shots ofsomething that is releasing in 6-7 months. we shouldve seen a shot of these back in October. thats not directed just at you though. in general, the silence isbroken daily here on NT by various annoy. sources. this information hold until release is gonna be the end all for this shoe. HYPED outta my behind. i justknow it.

donjuan - I respect your decision to keep it top-secret...

but quality details would be much appreciated...
happy.gif
and have there been any signs of the paint chipping on the midsoles? Thanks...

Nike has lost their damn minds. I mean, realistically, we all know what this shoe is going to look like for the most part. It isn't going to be a hugesurprise to anyone, so I don't see why they just don't throw us a bone.

Buuuut, now that I think about it, the less fanfare on here will maybe equal less hype. Maybe? Hey, I can hope can't I?!

We seen structures months in advance so i really can't understand what's the big secret about these. Hype or not i'm a sucker for OG colorwayson classic shoes and i am looking forward to having a pair. It's still pretty ridiculous imo that no pics haven't sufaced yet. Hell we even got samplepics of carmines 3-4 months in advance and we know how highy sought after those are.

I have seen them months ago at Nike sales meetings. They look exactly the same as the old pair in the box shown in this thread.

Originally Posted by aaronb1105

I have seen them months ago at Nike sales meetings. They look exactly the same as the old pair in the box shown in this thread.
I hope to god you are right because that cop x 4 for me (in both colourways) and i havent bought a new pair of sneakers since 2006....i'm comingout of retirement for these

DonJuan - care to give details, its just 30 seconds of your time? Or if you cant, would you say they're worth copping or not? My April / May budget dependson this thread
laugh.gif

so were these the best things since sliced bread or something?. i dont get the hype. im 22 so i kinda remember him. he was sorta like a rebel as far as tenniswent. for a little while anyway. and im pretty sure i wont have to pay anywhere near retail for a pair.

I can't knock Nike's hustle on this. I don't think they will still knock the gen. pop. out of the water, but I think they are trying to do a betterset-up job than they did with the previous ATCs.

Back
Top Bottom