Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

Not very experienced with ordering backorder products from Eastbay. It says expected to ship tomorrow, can we actually expect them to ship? Or is Eastbayalways off with those expected dates. Anyone with more knowledge wanna share? Thanks in advance.

DAMN!!! I'm heated that they blocked any discount codes for these!
that sucks they are not allowing discounts anymore i was planning on getting a other pair later on
roll.gif
roll.gif
that's what happens when the beasts are set free....just get used to itbecause it will happen EVERY time from here on out. just hop on board once the other beasts start posting codes and backordering. soon eastbay will stop givingcodes altogether
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Not very experienced with ordering backorder products from Eastbay. It says expected to ship tomorrow, can we actually expect them to ship? Or is Eastbay always off with those expected dates. Anyone with more knowledge wanna share? Thanks in advance.

i backordered with the zoom flight 95s and they shipped on the date they told me they would and they took the money out at the same time

Originally Posted by dwayneunc

ANYONE SEEN THESE SHIRTS - I FOUND EM AT THIS LITTLE STORE NWT!!! aim : DWAYNEUNC
Those were at the outlet last fall for $10. The lettering is way humongous, FYI.

no one in this place works at finish line or foot locker? when you getting these dang things

i ended up ordering from eastbay. no discount, but i couldn't resist. eastbay already sent me order confirmation and the shoes should be shipped tomorrow.not bad, i guess.

i backordered with the zoom flight 95s and they shipped on the date they told me they would and they took the money out at the same time

Sweet. Don't ask me why but I'm feening for these more then any other recent release. Coupled with the fact I don't see them anywhere in NYC yet,makes me want them THAT much more.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Originally Posted by DUNKINLO

That pink from the Eastbay picture looks really PINK,
And if you guys are turned off by the pink, I want to tell you that it looks more like an infrared colorway in person

NIKE AIR TECH CHALLENGE II 2 HOT LAVA sz. 9 DS 100%
http://stores.ebay.com/UNDEFEATED-STORE

Really? It looks more like a pink to me.

cc6f_1.JPG
embarassed.gif

damn, they are THAT PINK??

yea this might be a pass now.

Yea that pic may be deceiving. Other pics that have surfaced make them look a shade or two away. Not sure how it will go over with the public.

309910182.jpg

7deb_12.JPG

9bf5_1.JPG

I guess it depends on how the picture is taken.

HAS ANYONE NOTICED THAT THE UPPERS ON THESE LOOKS TOO BIG FOR THE MIDSOLE????????? LOOK AT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE OG AND THE RETRO IM GOING TO WAIT TO SEETHESE IN PERSON BUT DAMN IF THEY ARE GOING TO LOOK LIKE A SHOE ON TOP OF A HALF OF A SHOE I DUNNO......

RETRO

OG

We can point out plenty of differences between these and the OGs but the truth of the matter is this is all we can get unless you want to buy some barelywearable OGs for way more

hey is every pair different in terms of lava splash cause i saw these pics and it looks to have very lil splash in the back:

im saying all the pairs dont have the same splash pattern

yay just ordered my pair from eastbay, sucks for those who paid more than retail for them. wish people would beast after the shoes put up on the site then thecodes would be allowed.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

hey is every pair different in terms of lava splash cause i saw these pics and it looks to have very lil splash in the back:

im saying all the pairs dont have the same splash pattern

wth thats def different from the retro posted right above.

yo i gotta see these in person, i dunno
grin.gif

hyped on NT, but general public would make these easy to get but the resellers are already on these.

i know eastbay had some sparq elites on backorder until a certain date. that date came and the backorder date changed back 3 more days. then 3 days later, ofcourse, it changes again. there was atleast a week delay with some other backordered objects.

there AINT NOT WAY IM gonna be stopped from copping these...

and its NOT PINK
and its NOT INFRARED
it is...

HOT LAVA.

who cant understand that? this is a shoe that should be an automatic cop if you really are into sneakers like that.

Back
Top Bottom