Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

Originally Posted by jordanX3

684fau.png
PIFF.

Just picked up my pair of lavas yesterday. I wasn't expecting to see these still in stores, but when I did, I had to get a pair (and have a photoshootlater that day
glasses.gif
)

2512948911_bd002d2d78_b.jpg

Just got the tarts must say they look better in person the orange is much brighter than in the pics and if i had to choose between the tarts or the lava'sI would gladly take the tarts (could be biased because i owned this colorway as a kid)

do you still have your OG ones? would you mind taking some side-by-side comparison pics? Thanks...

I had the same reaction when I went to Nike.com, then I hopped on Ebay and saw the pics there. I may have to cop these.

BTW Finishline has a FSR of the hot lavas for $100

Not too bad, are these gonna have a blue swoosh??? i just noticed the difference in pictures

Style: Item Description:
318408-141 Nike Air Tech Challenge II LE Men's Tennis Shoe
White/Tart-Clay Blue-Granite
Size: 10
2 @ $100.00 Each ($150.00)

Product Subtotal:
Shipping & Handling:
Sales Tax:

Promotional Savings For This Shipment Of:
$150.00
$8.00
$13.13

($50.00)
Grand Total
Amount Charged to Credit Card $171.13
$171.13

hey sinnerp Don't have My OG's anymore but the differences I have noticed are the following:
Retro= white material around the ankle and tongue
OG= Grey/silverish material around the ankle and tongue
Retro= tag is orange and grey (on tongue)
OG= Tag orange and blue (on tongue)

Other than that they are pretty much dead on, I have to say they did a great job and i am satisfied (will most likely scoop multiple pairs on this colorway)however had they stay true to the Original by using that silver/mettalic ankle padding this shoe would have been even crazier all in all though I'm justhappy to have them heres a side by side from an old pic of the player samples i had

Thanks for the pics... one thing I'd like to add, regarding your OG's, if memory serves, they are grass court PE's with the 'pimple'outsoles right? hence the different forefoot outsole...

Both are nice but you all are crazy for paying anything close to retail. I'll wait until they get down around $50.

smh.gif
I want these bad, but carmines are coming out sat, there is a dunkxchange next week and Im trying to get some air max light neons.... I guess ill wait onthese...
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom