Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

Sucks they canceled the orders w the coupons

Not sure if that happened to everyone, my order still seems to be fine. Also received a second email besides confirmation saying that the shoes were onbackorder until the 27th and that if I had any problems to call.

Ahh man so its probably to late then to order with the code then!
mad.gif

I'm so happy just coped that JUST DO IT. tee 35 shipped via eBay. kinda pricey but worth it to me. Ill post pics once i receive.

Wait a minute, I ordered mine this morning with the coupon and and it processed. I got confirmation e-mail and everything. Am I good?

i got caught slippin on these..but i want real bad..anybody kno any sites left with a 15?...when did they release..and only for 100?..i bet yall got 3 and 4pairs

don't think they're canceling orders. they just sent emails telling people that the product won;t get shipped till 3/27......

if any orders are cancelled, i would guess they happen on 3/27 when they find out more people ordered a size than they received....

my apologies for the random question but if eastbay got them..does that mean stores such as champs,footlocker,etc will get them as well? I'd much ratherget them at the store than ordering it online thats why..

They should be available wherever last year's ATC's were released. But like someone said a few pages back, those flopped pretty hard so stores mighthave been reluctant to order the II's.

Originally Posted by five30

They should be available wherever last year's ATC's were released. But like someone said a few pages back, those flopped pretty hard so stores might have been reluctant to order the II's.

i guess that just means the excess will show up at outlets right?

/\/\/\ I doubt it. Once shops that blow out of these mostlikely a call to Nike will be made for a reorder.

They are a April release, reason why you probably havent seen them you. Shops usually receive shipment the end of the month up untill the first week of themonth.

I missed out at Proper so I called Eastbay this morning with the 20% off code and everything went through. Hope they ship out and I gets mine. Thanks for allthe info guys!

Back
Top Bottom