Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

If they retroed these... I would defintely cop them in a heartbeat...nike needs to step it up...
agassiads02iv2.jpg
airtechchallenge9301800ao2.jpg

I'm kinda in the middle when it comes to the ATC II...

Just got this in my e-mail.....
Dear ******* 3/23/08 Order 2******1 Thank you for your
recent order. We are currently out-of-stock, however you should
expect to receive this item within 2 weeks of the backorder date
printed below, unless it is a personalized product.
If you have any questions, please call our Customer Service
Department at 1-800-628-6301. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Sincerely, Eastbay 29051323

Order Number: 2******1
Order Date: 3/22/08

6934 ******** ***
LAKE ***** ** ***67-8730

SHIP TO
PRODUCT NUMBER/ (SEE UNIT
DESCRIPTION BELOW) QUANTITY PRICE STATUS

18408181 10.0 1 1 99.99 BACKORDERED UNTIL 03/27/08
NIKE AIR TCH CHLLNG II-WH/LV/B

Merchandise Net: 99.99

Discount Amt: 20.00-
Tax Amt: 0.00
Shipping Amt: 6.99

Total Amt: 86.98

Payments:
Charge Amt: 86.98
Balance: 0.00

*************************** SHIP TO ADDRESS LEGEND ***************************
Ship To Address (1): ***** *******
6934 ******** ***
LAKE ***** ** ***67-8730

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tha Sun Child,
Whatz good wit dat Eastbay product #..can I get that?..and does that info mean in 2 weeks u have 2 place a order again or will it already be processed foryou?..I never went thru a back order problem

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

Tha Sun Child,
Whatz good wit dat Eastbay product #..can I get that?..and does that info mean in 2 weeks u have 2 place a order again or will it already be processed for you?..I never went thru a back order problem

I just used that info that was given earlier in the thread....
I just backordered from eastbay for $86.00 Shipped. Call in and use coupon code LKS18FM5, with product code 18408181.

Yeah, I'm sure it'll only be a matter of time when they retro the ATC IV's...

Yea good looking, I was able to order my 11.5. Well back ordered but that is better than nothing. With 20% off.

yeah and more than likely a large scale or mid scale general release. sneakerheads are stupid sometimes... they have that want want want now attitude and moneyis no object. as well as quality

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

yeah and more than likely a large scale or mid scale general release. sneakerheads are stupid sometimes... they have that want want want now attitude and money is no object. as well as quality

yeah, so theres really no point on buying the shoe almost 200 dollars more than retail, when you'll only get them about a week or two before everyoneelse.

a pair actually went for 321 shipped yesterday but the seller said in the other thread that the buyer might flake idk....

Originally Posted by tdot kickz

yeah and more than likely a large scale or mid scale general release. sneakerheads are stupid sometimes... they have that want want want now attitude and money is no object. as well as quality

yeah, so theres really no point on buying the shoe almost 200 dollars more than retail, when you'll only get them about a week or two before everyone else.

yeah, but some dudes just need it by this friday for the party, y'know..

Word! I've learned my lesson with numerous dope GRs (NYK Penny1, Orlando Penny1, Chicago Penny1, Olympic180, Tech Challenge Sonic, CB34, ZoomFlight95, etc) that is better to wait, and not pay retail right away. F&F FTW!
tongue.gif

wth is up with the ebay prices..................these didnt even drop yet in stores at least..............,correct??

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Word! I've learned my lesson with numerous dope GRs (NYK Penny1, Orlando Penny1, Chicago Penny1, Olympic180, Tech Challenge Sonic, CB34, Zoom Flight95, etc) that is better to wait, and not pay retail right away. F&F FTW!
tongue.gif

orlando and NYC pennies sold slow but steady in NYC..try to find a pair now.....
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Word! I've learned my lesson with numerous dope GRs (NYK Penny1, Orlando Penny1, Chicago Penny1, Olympic180, Tech Challenge Sonic, CB34, Zoom Flight95, etc) that is better to wait, and not pay retail right away. F&F FTW!
tongue.gif

orlando and NYC pennies sold slow but steady in NYC..try to find a pair now.....
grin.gif
Interesting... Overhere in Cali (Bay Area), I still see the Orlandos and Chicago on the racks for $99.99. It's all about location.

Back
Top Bottom