Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

Originally Posted by BabyfacedAssassin31

Goldenchild were u on the US +$!#$ eye for the straight guy? sorry we dont get it here in England so I dont know

First off that fitted is made for those shoes correct?

Made to match ie hot lava should match on hat and shoes no?so can u tell me why as ya such a fashion expert why a cap thats made to match the sneaks doesnt match the sneaks?

The colors are off plain and simple

I gather from wat ya sayin that the caps not made to match the sneakers its made for cause thats corny
grin.gif

The other new era fitteds look hott the Canadian Goodfoot ones yes there all black but the hot lava matches they got there game on point and Leaders didnt

Lastly the key word in this is "MATCH" if ya matching it matches with somthin last time I was up in the US people did match to detail and looked good maybe u like to be off,me I copped a hott pink n white yankees that looks good with a white t and some black jean shorts and these.

Peace
Scottie

first question, yes fitted are made 2 match. But as you
and everyone know, when you try to match 2 hard its corney
its always been like that.

i would like to see a pic of the white and pink hat you copped
im preety sure of people wearing these shoes, wouldn't wear a white
and pink hat with it.

but i would like to see that hat though.

Who cares the hat is sold out anyway. Next topic, any rumblings or rumors about this c/w being released from someone in the know?

atc2d.JPG

Originally Posted by derekdru

Who cares the hat is sold out anyway. Next topic, any rumblings or rumors about this c/w being released from someone in the know?

atc2d.JPG

^ my first pair of nike EVER! will cop 2 pairs if it ever comes out. anyone with info?
frown.gif

LOL
roll.gif
u guys make me laugh so now I cant rock jerseys cause there notconsidered in and for ya infomation the pics from 05 not that it means I wont rock jerseys + fitteds from now on cause I will I love jerseys I love fitteds ohdear shock shock horror NT has spoken so I must stop
indifferent.gif

Back to my initial point Leaders made a fitted to match those sneakers yet it doesnt match simply put the colors are off,Goodfoot made a fitted to match thesneaks and got it spot on theres looks great.

As for my choice to rock a hott pink yankees fitted with these is because the hott pink matches the hot lava nicely this is coming from a guy who said hednever rock pink,pink is for girls etc but a sneaker retro of one of my grails that when I was 10 in 1990 my parents couldnt afford to buy me will do that to u.

Plus fitteds in England are like gold dust to get u guys are spoiled in the US even regular fitteds are 50 bux here all we have is a flagship store in Londonand they dont have any of the top fitteds u see in any regular store in the US so I copped wat I could get to match.

In my opinion Nike would have made a killing if they re-released the OG polos most people who are buying these sneaks would have copped the shirts to.

Peace
Scottie

PS Can I book an apointment for the NT What not to wear crew to come to my house and go through my closet
wink.gif

LOL
roll.gif
u guys make me laugh so now I cant rock jerseys cause there not considered in and for ya infomation the pics from 05 not that it means I wont rock jerseys + fitteds from now on cause I will I love jerseys I love fitteds oh dear shock shock horror NT has spoken so I must stop
indifferent.gif

Back to my initial point Leaders made a fitted to match those sneakers yet it doesnt match simply put the colors are off,Goodfoot made a fitted to match the sneaks and got it spot on theres looks great.

As for my choice to rock a hott pink yankees fitted with these is because the hott pink matches the hot lava nicely this is coming from a guy who said hed never rock pink,pink is for girls etc but a sneaker retro of one of my grails that when I was 10 in 1990 my parents couldnt afford to buy me will do that to u.

Plus fitteds in England are like gold dust to get u guys are spoiled in the US even regular fitteds are 50 bux here all we have is a flagship store in London and they dont have any of the top fitteds u see in any regular store in the US so I copped wat I could get to match.

In my opinion Nike would have made a killing if they re-released the OG polos most people who are buying these sneaks would have copped the shirts to.

Peace
Scottie

PS Can I book an apointment for the NT What not to wear crew to come to my house and go through my closet
wink.gif

LOL at the closet comment, why dont you post the pic of that hat, and no one said you couldn't rock jersey, were just saying that a person rocking ajersey is talking about style
indifferent.gif
, That was the part that we foundfunny. People that can dress DONT rock jerseys any more PLAIN and simple. The part i didn't like was the part where you said that the hat doesnt match, thepink is off ETC, sound like a lil girl. I think some1 is salty cuz he aint get his HAT.
indifferent.gif

the hat is on point because it matches but not completly. PEOPLE with style know how to rock certain clothes so you make ME and all of NIKETALK laugh
roll.gif

After reading that essay above...I'm still straight with my Leaders fitted. The store did a helluva job. To each it's own. Don't see the need toramble on about aomething that's no longer available ,plus you claim you didn't want it anyways.

Btw... I'm not wearing a white and hot pink fitted...I don't care who the @#$% makes it.
sick.gif

HOLLA!!!

Originally Posted by goldenchild12

LOL
roll.gif
u guys make me laugh so now I cant rock jerseys cause there not considered in and for ya infomation the pics from 05 not that it means I wont rock jerseys + fitteds from now on cause I will I love jerseys I love fitteds oh dear shock shock horror NT has spoken so I must stop
indifferent.gif

Back to my initial point Leaders made a fitted to match those sneakers yet it doesnt match simply put the colors are off,Goodfoot made a fitted to match the sneaks and got it spot on theres looks great.

As for my choice to rock a hott pink yankees fitted with these is because the hott pink matches the hot lava nicely this is coming from a guy who said hed never rock pink,pink is for girls etc but a sneaker retro of one of my grails that when I was 10 in 1990 my parents couldnt afford to buy me will do that to u.

Plus fitteds in England are like gold dust to get u guys are spoiled in the US even regular fitteds are 50 bux here all we have is a flagship store in London and they dont have any of the top fitteds u see in any regular store in the US so I copped wat I could get to match.

Peace
Scottie

wink.gif

LOL at the closet comment, why dont you post the pic of that hat, and no one said you couldn't rock jersey, were just saying that a person rocking a jersey is talking about style
indifferent.gif
, That was the part that we found funny. People that can dress DONT rock jerseys any more PLAIN and simple. The part i didn't like was the part where you said that the hat doesnt match, the pink is off ETC, sound like a lil girl. I think some1 is salty cuz he aint get his HAT.
indifferent.gif

the hat is on point because it matches but not completly. PEOPLE with style know how to rock certain clothes so you make ME and all of NIKETALK laugh
roll.gif

You're an idiot. Someone that can dress can't be a fan of their team?
smh.gif
If the dude doesn't like the hat, let him be, swallow theflamethrower.

And you say he sounds like a little girl and come back to say that the hat doesn't match completely? Also, if you mean laughing at you, sure.

On topic, I wish they did retro the OG polos though, would've been an instantaneous cop even though I don't even have the shoes. The polo is justthat
pimp.gif

LOL at people saying matching is corny but copped or tried to cop the MATCHING hat, stop it

Matching one color is lame. Ex. blue shirt, blue jeans, blue hat, blue shoes

But matching/coordinating will NEVER be lame, how are you gonna go against something your mom taught you when you was 5?

I'm sure the hot lava was meant to be spot on but they prolly couldn't find the exact shade of it

The hat is nice regardless tho, I just wouldn't wear it

My mother and your mother were hanging up clothes; my mother banged your mother right dead in the nose; what color was the blood...

Was never about fashion lessons

I just simply gave my opinion on the Leaders fitted and how the colors were off compared to Goodfoot who got theres spot on and looks good there both made byNew Era so I couldnt understand the major difference.

As for dude who said hed never rock a hott pink fitted the hat matches perfectley with the hot lava Nike can call it what they want but we all know its hottpink for the record I hate any shade of pink these shoes are the one exception and I wanted somthing to match.

I just gave my opinion on things from my perspective.

Its taken me nearly 2 months to cop a pair of these online from the US only Size in the UK stocks these and no half sizes so Im exstatic to finaly get them afew of my boys had the OGs when I was in middle school and Ive wanted them ever since Nike did a great job.

Peace
Scottie

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

Originally Posted by goldenchild12

LOL
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Peace
Scottie

wink.gif

LOL at the closet comment, why dont you post the pic of that hat, and no one said you couldn't rock jersey, were just saying that a person rocking a jersey is talking about style
indifferent.gif
, That was the part that we found funny. People that can dress DONT rock jerseys any more PLAIN and simple. The part i didn't like was the part where you said that the hat doesnt match, the pink is off ETC, sound like a lil girl. I think some1 is salty cuz he aint get his HAT.
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

You're an idiot. Someone that can dress can't be a fan of their team?
smh.gif
If the dude doesn't like the hat, let him be, swallow the flamethrower.

And you say he sounds like a little girl and come back to say that the hat doesn't match completely? Also, if you mean laughing at you, sure.

On topic, I wish they did retro the OG polos though, would've been an instantaneous cop even though I don't even have the shoes. The polo is just that
pimp.gif

thanks for callin me an idiot. i never said someone that can't dress can be a fan of thier own team, think and read this carefully.
someone rocking a jersey, and claims they know how to dress are giving
Dressing lesson. READ that to yourself outloud. doesn't make any sense.
indifferent.gif

and what were you saying in the second line that doesn't even make sense.
indifferent.gif

Laughing at myself?!!!?
indifferent.gif

Read the rest of the niketalkers response, and let me know who they laughing at
laugh.gif

LMAO

PEACE

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

goldenchild12
indifferent.gif

I guess cuz YOU say ppl that rock jerseys cant dress.

indifferent.gif

says the guy with that 4/5 finger ring
grin.gif

See thier people go again, READING IS fundamental, I NEVER SAID people wearing jerseys can't dress, I just stated someone wearing a jersey is giving tipson what hat matches, and what pink goes with what pink
indifferent.gif

LOL, before you try and play me, that ring was a sample ring gave to me my DJ label we have, like i said its a SAMPLE RING.
if anyone throws me a sample of anything KIX, rings clothes, ill wear it. IT WAS FREE, so before you try something slick get the facts STRAIGHT HOMEY
roll.gif

Why can't you guys just pm each other if you want to argue? All this back and forth #*%@ is just ruining the thread.

Train, train number 9; going down chicago line; if the train jumps the track, do you want your money back; yes or no?

Originally Posted by FreshKicks95

Why can't you guys just pm each other if you want to argue? All this back and forth #*%@ is just ruining the thread.
Amen!

My 2 cents: wear whatever you want because at the end of the day nobody really cares.

The Leaders hat actually looks a lot better in the pics that people posted than the stock photo. I ordered the Goodfoot hat though and I like that one just abit better than the Leaders hat and hope it looks just as good in person.

Where can I get the good foot fitted?? Online I want to order it or if any one has a 7 5/8 or a 7 3/4
lemme know I got u .

Back
Top Bottom