AIR TRAINER III's set to release for 2009: 7 colorways (updated 4/06/09)

Originally Posted by Airjaded

when do the medicine balls drop??? I need them!
Sometime this fall.

I've been wearing the Royal Blue/Grey ATIII that came out this year, and they are already showing signs of wear very easily. I suspect in three years, itis toast. I'll put up pics just for anyone to see later. They crease really easily in the front, and the first few wears are uncomfortable. They chafed myankles when I wore low socks, so for awhile I was afraid to wear them. They're broken in now, but I don't like them as much as I thought I would.

Ive added some new photos of shoes scheduled for summer 09 which appears to have release dates in the coming days or months. None to my liking but im justspreading the news.

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Sometime this fall.

I've been wearing the Royal Blue/Grey ATIII that came out this year, and they are already showing signs of wear very easily. I suspect in three years, it is toast. I'll put up pics just for anyone to see later. They crease really easily in the front, and the first few wears are uncomfortable. They chafed my ankles when I wore low socks, so for awhile I was afraid to wear them. They're broken in now, but I don't like them as much as I thought I would.
thats sad to hear. ive put my 00 and 01 retros through straight hell. the creasing has peaked. the midsole needed to be repainted but that seemsto be the norm for older 5-6 even 9 year old shoes.. not out of a 3 month old shoe..

just for reference, a shot of my 01 retros toebox:
20915c4162cfc5b358ab1589d4c659759b0be33.jpg

thats the shoe at its flex points flexing... in normal wearing positions the leather pops back up to normal, if that makes any sense. as soft as it is, it hasthat liberty to conform. The more plasticy leathers... not so much.

Originally Posted by kapepper

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

from gmkotaku:

----------------------------------------------------------

Summer 09:

Fall 09:
f63352b94d5c674ec8acc970b9bbb9a4cc534e3.jpg

----
All I will say here is, Nike is ending the year on the perfect note.. Finishing strong.
indeed perfect note
very nice

Yeah these ginger nuts areawesome, what a year end for Nike is the recession gonna be over in the Fall? With Nike keeping all their good shoes on ice till then one could think happydays are around the corner!

I wear my shoes too. Flash can't show diddley-squat in these pictures, but better than nil.

You can see the creases in the left shoe. No feet in these. Right shoe is hard to see, but in the middle of that flash, I guarantee there is a crease.

Paint on that gray area is already rubbed off somehow. There are also some chips in it that I just noticed in the picture towards the left of the picture. Idon't know how that white spot in the grey rubbed off already. The midsole containing the airbag has hairline cracks too, not anything serious, but it isdefinitely starting to show. I did take a picture, but unless I figure out how to take a good quality up-front pics, you won't see them due to the flash.

Originally Posted by suguruvstotoro

Originally Posted by SinnerP

From SneakerFiles
nike-air-trainer-iii-le-light-charcoal-volt-5.jpg

The colorway ain't bad, but the snakeskin kills it for me...
eyes.gif
Disgusting...

They even allowed themselves to remove the text "AIR TRAINER SC" from the tongue tab!!!!

Sometimes I really think Nike hates cross training line...
Not that I expect this to sway anyone on this particular pair...but just for the record ..the pic above must have been an early sample or whatnot...cause on my retail pair the snakeskin is not plastic looking and is more of a nubuck/suede deal and the "air trainer" text remains under theNike logo. I'm a sucker for gray / neonish colors and love trainers so this was an easy choice.

360719753.jpg

Co-sign. Fall it is...I'm kinda feeling the third c/w but the Medicine Balls are where it's at. The good thing is....I don't seethat c/w flying off the shelves so it should be an easy cop.

again one of my faves being destroyed. the Snake Skin on them is killing me...I am sad.

I have only have a couple pairs...that I def treasure...

2405660985_aebef77822.jpg

I'll pick up most of these i think, except those patent leather ones. Love the grey/green.

i believe i saw the black/red/purple colorway at footlocker on friday in queens center mall.. deff. dopeness only like $110 also

Hey I was wondering how do these shoes fit?

I wear a 9.5 in pretty much everything but I heard these shoes run really small so I am not sure what size to go for.

Oh and on the grey/neon green c/w you can barely notice the snakeskin those pics dont do it justice they are clean.

One of the better mid cut Nikes out there, but so upsetting that most of the releases are semi-ugly. The neutral grey/red one that hit a few years back wasfire!

Back
Top Bottom