Air Veer Returns This Summer...

strap is 'shiny' (matte?) on these, black/whites included. don't know if you can tell from the pictures...

Yup. Saw them the other day and was totally let down. They are almost reflective. I had the OG's in high school. The strap was nothing like the retro version.

Just grabbed the black/whites from fnl for 104 shipped with coupon code 12F9P4XUH7M . Eastbay will prolly drop the coupon restriction monday or tuesday. Love this shoe. Just found it it reretroed earlier this week. Air Missions up next...

Only boys sizes available only at FNL.com? FTL still has these. Might pick up end of August.

whats up with the fit tho??????? run big or small?? i must get the perfect fit

ive been waiting for these forever!! 

thank god!

Last edited:
They changed the tongue, made the air bubble smaller, and removed the padding from the sock liner.

Yeah, changing the shape of the air unit ruined the shoe for the most part. It sucks that Nike keeps skimping on the padding of these retros. :smh:

never been a fan. always felt like these just look so generic and my thoughts haven't changed. PASS!!

whats up with the fit tho??????? run big or small?? i must get the perfect fit
ive been waiting for these forever!! 
thank god!

got my black / whites today. tts. im a 10.5 in everything except lebron xs where i go up to 11 for comfort. 10.5 is perfect on these. very happy with my pair but its also one of my alltime fav shoes.

Okay I should go Tru size then? Cus I wear 12 but 13 in bron 9s. Found out brons are tight after a double pair lbj9 purchase.

Okay I should go Tru size then? Cus I wear 12 but 13 in bron 9s. Found out brons are tight after a double pair lbj9 purchase.
yea id go with the 12. The last 2 Lebrons and the penny v cloaks are the only 11s i own and these fit great in a 10.5

Black/white cw :nthat: saw them today in person I like the new look. Gonna cop them real soon.

Last edited:
I know nothing about instgram but all i could find was this

I kinda like these... but I'm interested to know what the 3m and snakeskins look like. Unless thats snakeskin and i cant tell
nerd.gif

I've already owned the black/whites twice in my life and i'm not copping anymore. Holdng out on turf shoes until pro streaks, bowls, or missions drop.....unless one of these new veers are dope
the snake skin is on the toe and back of the shoe. the strap is 3m....

Really Want these...But I'm patiently waiting for a price drop. Then coupons and rewards to be reduced more.

My local spot had a BEAT pair on the wall, I don't know why they wouldn't switch it out, it looks horrible.
When they get marked down to $59.99 I'll pull the trigger on the black/whites :nerd:

All colors dropped in price to $99 at Finishline.com. Still trying to search which FNL stores close to me have these.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom