Air Yeezy 2 "Platinum" LEGIT CHECK ASAP

Those aren't the same shoes.. top 2 pics are legit, 3rd pic is the pair you would get which are fake, indicated by the CM on the box

508214 010 therefore indicates that it's false? it is necessary that its what id be marked for either its legit?

508214 010 therefore indicates that it's false? it is necessary that its what id be marked for either its legit?
Dont really understand this sentence but that is the correct style code for Plats.

This one confuses me because there is 3M which the reps don't have, toebox is good, cant really tell on scales, but the box tag is definitely off, the "CM" should be "cm", also no $245 tag, spacing on 9.5 size tag is off, colors listed wrong... box is 1000000% fake so i assume the shoes too, maybe they did a 3M fix

Dont really understand this sentence but that is the correct style code for Plats.

This one confuses me because there is 3M which the reps don't have, toebox is good, cant really tell on scales, but the box tag is definitely off, the "CM" should be "cm", also no $245 tag, spacing on 9.5 size tag is off, colors listed wrong... box is 1000000% fake so i assume the shoes too, maybe they did a 3M fix
Okay thanks but i'm not understand what is 3M ?

All shoes pictured are fake. The colors are way off. Shape is way off.

EDIT: and please dont tell someone a pair is legit unless you're 100% sure. No pair of legit yeezys comes with a cheesy keychain. That alone is a giveaway. Theres no 3M on the shoes, the toebox suede is way too dark, the scales are too small.

unless you're 100% sure its better to not comment and be the reason someone spent $2000+ on a fake shoe.

Last edited:
Definitely fake, whatever pics you're referring to, for me the three pics are the same pair (due to the keychain which, never came with Yeezy originally) and definitely fake.

Those aren't the same shoes.. top 2 pics are legit, 3rd pic is the pair you would get which are fake, indicated by the CM on the box

they're the same pair of fakes, i think you're just thrown off by the reflection of the flash, which you probably mistakenly though of as 3M.

to OP, google “yeezy 2 3M” for comparisons, and you'll know the difference off the bat for future legit checks since the 3M is a dead giveaway.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom