Air Yeezy 2 SoCal Availability

I went to Sheikh at the Santa Anita Mall asked employee about these and they aren't getting them either..
I'm pretty sure Ntla will get these in, they have been on hush mode about them though, not even mentioning these releasing on twitter.

I'm down to camp starting Thursday, If anybody's camping sooner, I'm down to swing by Thursday with food, chairs, etc.. And anything else, if you wanna hold a spot..I can't start camping until Thursday afternoon cause of work.

Ill start camping at my spot wed Tuesday the soonest. I have additional chairs and I also have a tent . I'm going to start calling again tomorrow and see on updates.

^ Do you have any idea where you'll be camping? I can't start camping till Thursday afternoon unfortunately because of work as well.

yeah i do, it will be in la as well. probably take off wed afternoon. Seeing how HOH "supposedly" said raffles only. So i figure campout where i know i got my last pair, all else fails friday or even thursday when they say if they have it or not head to the local HOH and join for the raffle. Im trying to play connect the dot. my spot, if its fail then hoh, if i fail, sheik, if i fail there, location on vine st.

I really believe that these are going to be kept strictly to Boutiques
Maybe some Nike store but not all of them

Originally Posted by 951guero

You know any spots in the IE thats getting em
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bobafreak

Sooo who wants to ride out? I'm in west covina!

get a big group in so that people can just have shifts since people have to go to work and school.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by 951guero

You know any spots in the IE thats getting em
laugh.gif
Doubt these will be anywhere in the IE...

just curious, but is it still necessary to campout if stores will be doing raffles?  I thought majority of the stores would be doing raffle as opposed to a line?  *shrugs*
either way, good luck to all y'all.

No need i can hold spots im still on my week vacation so i can go hardbody! i already have my tent, blankets, pillows, cooler, ipod and netbook all ready to go! anyone know a confirmed spot as well get at me i can confirm your spot too and i got extra fold up chairs with drink holders! lol #realtalk though i like my location cause im sure theyll have them but hey whatever works!

Originally Posted by rocafella kidd

I'm down to camp starting Thursday, If anybody's camping sooner, I'm down to swing by Thursday with food, chairs, etc.. And anything else, if you wanna hold a spot..I can't start camping until Thursday afternoon cause of work.

I can do the same exempt starting friday evening. But can drop by throughout to get food. Im in the 323 if any one has any info or if y'all are starting a group. Would be nice to axe out resellers to an extent. Either way good luck to all of you trying to get a pair to wear. I know I'm going to need the luck aswell

Originally Posted by Picokid21

Anyone in the 562?

Yeah man! Stay in Seal Beach, work in Long Beach. I'm ready to camp out and/or bring grub and drinks by like the other homie said. But I won't be able to post up till 5pm Friday after work 
ohwell.gif

Also guy on other thread said the Attic twitter said they're getting these. I know they have 2 stores in the LA area and 1 in SD. That could be an option for me being that Buena Park store is closest to me

Well hit me up my numbers 661-(three)50-142(six). I get off work daily at 4pm , so I can go Thursday right after work, and if anyone starts campin sooner I can bring chairs food etc.

Forsure man!

Attic twitter is supposed to drop some info at 11 am Monday. We'll see what they have to say

Anyone in the 818 want to set up a crew? I mean, there probably wont be any campouts, but just in case

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Forsure man!

Attic twitter is supposed to drop some info at 11 am Monday. We'll see what they have to say

Attic is wack, I went there for the tans 09 and they had a raffle. They gave one ticket and an additional ticket for every $10 you spent in the store or something like that.

Day of the raffle you see the employee's buddies with 20-30 tickets. Guess who won all 8 pairs they had
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Forsure man!

Attic is wack, I went there for the tans 09 and they had a raffle. They gave one ticket and an additional ticket for every $10 you spent in the store or something like that.

Day of the raffle you see the employee's buddies with 20-30 tickets. Guess who won all 8 pairs they had
indifferent.gif
werd i heard about that. Good way to get publicity and increase sales technique and more followers on their twitter lol.

I can't camp out till Friday @ 2pm. I work close to HOH BH, UNDFTD, and niketown BH. I passed by niketown BH and there was no line. Although there was a homeless man sleeping on the side. Has anyone ever paid a homeless person to wait in line for them?

Back
Top Bottom