Air Yeezy 2 SoCal Availability

anybody in socal get lucky at the montalban rsvp? i seen people willing to fly from the east to get them if they won

I put my boy on game about the release all the spots etc. so we'd split the profit. Dude won @HOH and now is on the bs, hahahaha Cole World.

BUFU'ed on the RSVP. Which is hilarious because I literally replied the second their tweet went out. What programs and hacks are people using to auto DM so quickly on twitter? Now my only hope hangs on the raffles with millions of people in them and a fruitless wait for the Nikestore phantom release time/date...FML this is getting to be not worth it.

^ i did the google html thing and its not working... even downloaded an extension for google chrome.. any help?

Strike 1 HOH
Attic
Neo39
Blends

Im just walking away with my L. Getting white cement4

Blends OC had one dude in line when I signed up yesterday. Failed with HoH, Montablan and the other online raffles. The other raffles I'm in(blends, nice kicks) I probably have no chance. So it's ndc or bust at this point. Just about over this shoe.... On to the next....

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Blends OC had one dude in line when I signed up yesterday. Failed with HoH, Montablan and the other online raffles. The other raffles I'm in(blends, nice kicks) I probably have no chance. So it's ndc or bust at this point. Just about over this shoe.... On to the next....

Getting a pair on NDC is gonna be like winning the lottery. But if I don't cop, probably gonna wait for the Safaris NRG or the Olympic 6....

Originally Posted by eddiengambino

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Getting a pair on NDC is gonna be like winning the lottery. But if I don't cop, probably gonna wait for the Safaris NRG or the Olympic 6....
Pretty much man!

Well its about that time. After almost a week in camping I'm number 5 out of 48 I want to say. Crossover is where I'm still at. The lines were cool and the location is nice seeing how its by the beach so there has been madddddd honey dips passing through. They were nice enough to have music throughout the day as well which was cool. I been offered 2300 plus food through the whole time I waited in line but I declined. I WOULD though trade for solars seeing how I think they are getting platinum only. 40 more min and the yeezy will finally be in my hands. Will take some photos shortly.

How is NDC going to handle the Yeezy release when their site crashed hard and fast today with the Military blues??! I need a time machine to go back to 1994 when you could walk into Sports Authority and cop whatever pair of Jordans, Penny's, or Rodmans you wanted from that special display they used to have right in the middle of the store.

This is beyond ******ed, it's not like they don't know what's coming yet their site crashes almost every single time.

STILL they won't say but I will say this but a lucky 16 got a pair. Out of 48 and half of them camped out for 5 days.

whatttt? That's crazy, attic is the shadiest spot I know. I've dismissed them since the debacle with the Kobe Grinches a year ago...

You said you camped for 5 days? What sort of job lets you do that, must be nice man. You take vacation time for this release? I wonder how the UNDFTD release went...

i heard neo had the entries "pre selected" lmao so rigged on that mug..just looking for %!%#%%# publicity..good thing i decided not to roll..waste of gas and %!%#%%# time

lol unless you heard about the guy with the lambo then yeah. likewise to you leo! yeah i have vacation time and i could have wasted it at home watching tv get paid or doing something productive and still get paid. But i decided to do another camp out. My girlfriend is PISSED since shes been at her moms and havent gone out yet.! so on my 3.5 hr trip baqck home ill make sure to get her something.. .............SMALL! lol
one more photo and the rub in stops.

Wow nicely done guys!
@ Leo i was also watching the attic live raffle, Congrats!
Attic handled it nicely.
Anyways i'll be the first to say The Neo 39 Raffle was full of horse manure.
They only had 10 pairs and had per-determined winners already.
Made so many people waste their time.

Bobafreak,I didn't hear anything about a lambo but one of the homies said some dude offered you 2300 on the spot for a pair

Back
Top Bottom