Air Yeezy Drop at Self-Conscious at 10:00PM-12 Till This Friday *FLYER FIXED*

Here's Your chance Chicago....Come through this friday to self conscious

1021 W. Lake st. Chicago Illinois!!!

http://
kbrg46.jpg

Last Edited By: Wreckinkickz 04/01/09 12:18 AM.Edited 1 time.

Originally Posted by robwashington

Auction...? Can you offer details?

for real, auction? what the hell?, anyways who isn't getting these................

Well auction or not, they will be $600 plus at Self Conscience.

Dope store, but the prices are NOOOOOOOO.

That's a bunch of BS.

No wonder everyone has nothing but terrible things to say about that store.

FU*K a store that sells for anyting above box price.

im not even interested in this but this is straight garbage. F outta here with this

why not sell it for retail price as what a shop is SUPPOSED to do... have cats line up and call it a night... Auction off some vintage og grails but for a shoelike this???...Nah uh...

Originally Posted by Wreckinkickz

Your an Idiot cincy. Learn how to spell Conscious. and No we arent selling them for 600
Reported.
laugh.gif

I don't appreciate the personal attacks.

Truth hurts doesn't it?
eyes.gif

To sell this shoe for over the retail price is one thing. To "auction" it off is another.

"Come in at 10 and we will tell You."

Are you serious? Im not from around the area and I was going to come down to Chicago for this release but decided against it. But to tell me to drive 3 hoursand wait in line for these and then at 10 your going to tell me? Really Self-Conscious should work on the customer service.

^^not everyone is going to be happy about a release like this. People who camp want to pay retail and people who don't want to camp out will have to payauction or raised prices. Honestly who charged retail, people who camped outside in the cold and rain which I did myself at niketown and still didn't get apair and I work at a f&*#kin' store that carried them and we only had 12 pairs. I would rather let a customer have an opportunity to buy them and Iwould need to put in the work to find myself a pair - no favors or hookups; i put in work just like everyone else. this won't be the first or last rant sokeep them coming. any criticism or comments will be accepted. one

The economy is through. Shops are having it rough right now. These spots are not Footlockers and Finishlines with thousands of doors worldwide. A huge releaselike this allows spots to pay their bills for a struggling week. I'm not saying I agree with it, but I definitely overstand the need to jump at anopportunity like this.I don't know what prices the auction began at, but those twelve people decided their own fates. In a perfect world, every store wouldhave gotten 100 pairs and charged $214.99 (no tax if ya lucky) for the shoes. Sadly, this world is far from perfect and we've got people mad at theirfavorite shops over a pair of shoes. I'm actually more surprised that so many people honored the retail price in the first place.

Oh, forgot to add...the shoes did suck.

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

The economy is through. Shops are having it rough right now. These spots are not Footlockers and Finishlines with thousands of doors worldwide. A huge release like this allows spots to pay their bills for a struggling week. I'm not saying I agree with it, but I definitely overstand the need to jump at an opportunity like this.I don't know what prices the auction began at, but those twelve people decided their own fates. In a perfect world, every store would have gotten 100 pairs and charged $214.99 (no tax if ya lucky) for the shoes. Sadly, this world is far from perfect and we've got people mad at their favorite shops over a pair of shoes. I'm actually more surprised that so many people honored the retail price in the first place.

Oh, forgot to add...the shoes did suck.

I agree, stores have bills too. The shoe didnt suck, I could see myself buying the black pair.

Nah, I hate those damn sneakers lol. I think maybe in HS I would have thought differently. Partly, because I was more thirsty for sneakers and having thelatest and greatest stuff. And I was actually a Kanye fan then...ya know, when was making G.O.O.D. music.

Back
Top Bottom