Air Yeezy's where to buy

An auction? If I didnt have this OP Tribe shoot at 1030, I'd go the Major just to spectate.

Instead, I will just head to Minnesota Ave DTLR. That's 'bout 5 minutes from the spot.

Anyone elese going there?

Originally Posted by L7OSER

something just came to mind.......... there are maybe 10 DTLR's in Baltimore. Y are all the Yeezy's in "the hood"
laugh.gif

no security, owings mills, towson etc. O well. Makes it easier for me.
FYI...

ALL "urban energy" account stores are usually in the hood.

Just ask some Asian kats, from the DMPs on down...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RockDeep

As the day before approaches... Bammas are dehydratin.. Got errybody lookin for it...
thirsty-squirrel1.jpg
ThirstyGiraffe.jpg

thirsty.jpg
Thirsty-Dog-1007.jpg

thirsty_325.jpg

and the Ceux De Gra

1763985-2-thirsty-zebra.jpg

Can someone pick me up an 11?
roll.gif

didnt u say u could do nuthn with um?????

laugh.gif

If you got Brakley 180's and you wear the the tongue up ... you can rock these ... they are almost the same height ... I wore mine the other night and theydid me just fine ... not too high and they feel great!!

Cop'em if you like'em and if you don't save ya bread and go cop something else ...

They are fresh and cool in concept that turned out pretty damn cool when executed ...

Ru..

I was jokin...Bamma....

I aint droppin $250 on em.. if they were a tad lower in height.. maybe.. but nah....

I am pickin my poison on what I pay retail for when it comes to havin a Swoosh on it. Specially since my COnstant supply went way down and I gotta rely on thefew goodies I still can get from Campus hooks.. lol

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by L7OSER

something just came to mind.......... there are maybe 10 DTLR's in Baltimore. Y are all the Yeezy's in "the hood"
laugh.gif

no security, owings mills, towson etc. O well. Makes it easier for me.
FYI...

ALL "urban energy" account stores are usually in the hood.

Just ask some Asian kats, from the DMPs on down...
laugh.gif

Me and Charm trying to warn them in the Nike forum.......Someone in the hood is gonna make a killin' tonight.
laugh.gif

nah, no dry snitching. plus they think we just tryna scare them. those who are slippin will get caught anyway.

ayo. who was with me down at Iverson DTLR for the Jordan Black Rare Air Release....

lol.

That was a funny night! lol.

What I'm saying is. If you told them once and they don't believe you, let them get got and tell them you told them so on Monday. lol

Originally Posted by Scott Scotch

What I'm saying is. If you told them once and they don't believe you, let them get got and them you told them so on Monday. lol
So true
roll.gif

midnight releases arent as bad as morning releases......i cant believe people up north are coming down for this release...send them towards minnesotea avenue

I'm coming thru w/ all 16 of my LB's and we gonna straight goon squad lil N's.

*ques up "Ante up"*

DC ShoeDon wrote:
I'm coming thru w/ all 16 of my LB's and we gonna straight goon squad lil N's.

*ques up "Ante up"*

Shut yo geriatric @#+ up.

BIG BROTHER OLLLLDDDDDMMMAANNNNNNNNN.

My-T.

Saw some people camped out at DTLR at VCU and I assumed it was love cause they was NTers but naw. I wasn't even trying to buy em just stopping by to talkbout kicks and #!$+. I don't @%+% with them no more. Salty %*! %@%*$+%. What's good with VCU NTers? They don't get along or something?

Just rode by DTLR on Minnesota Avenue, and there were about 10 or so dudes lined up.

I went to Commonwealth today...got some raffle tickets.

I am content with the items I purchased, and if my tickets arent draen, life goes on.

^^

Found out those weren't VCU Nt'ers. They are kids from the 757. 2 days of waiting, guess they didn't want to see Fast and Furious 4 as bad as me.

Back
Top Bottom