Air Yeezy's where to buy

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

I think now is the time to follow up on my "connects" and branch out into different companies because I can't see myself going through some of these extremes to cop. Campouts, body gaurds, raffles, line jumps and all??? This F-$*% is getting out of hand. Not knocking those that do cause i understand that y'all gone do y'all like I have to do me. I hope to some dude wear these kicks cause I will truly be able to say "you put in work" for those. How do run btw? They look a little lenghty towards the toebox.
i am keeping my pair to rock and they are def cut big...i threw an insole in on top of the one already in there and that made them perfect...

shout out to all the dudes i met out there..T11, eddie757, etc...

I'm so happy I didn't have to go thru any of this for these! I wonder how many cats will actually rock their pair???

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Its all about the resale on this one here
And this is what I got on Tommie about, 2 weeks ago...

Everyone saw that 1st pair on eBay go over a G, and went off.

But I guess no one took economics or marketing classes in their lifetime though...
eyes.gif

After ebay/paypal fees, you MAY see $275 net profit today. More are available, and ISSers are trying to "make" the market value with BINS.

If shoes were just sitting, easy to get (i.e. 1/2 cents), cool. Buy in bulk, get your paper.

But, you think I'm sleeping in my car, outside, and doing Mission Impossible for $275?!?!?!?!

It ain't "free money," as you are working for it. And, I work a lot less for $275 daily. And most importantly...

EVERY PERSON ON THE BOARD got at least two shoes in their closet they don't "really" want/wear and can sell for $275.

F'outta here "resellers".

Get your paper up and buy @+@ in bulk so you always ahead..........
wink.gif

That's "free" money.
I could see where your coming from but being that i'm only 19, in school, and making teenage money (that internship/pharmacy tech guap aintcomin till the summer), a release like this was an oppertunity to boost my credit and make something extra on the side...unlike alot of these other yougins whoOD as soon as some bank hands them a swipe

What up Fanatic....we gotta do this again sometime, just subtract the overnight shhhh and the OD security guard lmao

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by SoleFood06

just got back from mondawmin...copped a pair. met some nice folks...charmcity and posite p (aka mr. bolt
laugh.gif
) bunch of non-residents or non mondawmin frequenters upset about not grabbing a pair.

Why you and Posite and holla @ the god!!??
smh.gif
nerd.gif

yo no bs harm, i aint see you fam. my bad

eyes you's a funny dude

"so how'd u do in the 80 meter dash?"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CHUNGBOB89

I could see where your coming from but being that i'm only 19, in school, and making teenage money (that internship/pharmacy tech guap aint comin till the summer), a release like this was an oppertunity to boost my credit and make something extra on the side...unlike alot of these other yougins who OD as soon as some bank hands them a swipe
You don't fit the demographic -- 23 and over crowd -- I was getting at.

Do your thing.

my lil homie hit up Minn Ave.. said everything went smooth.. since im stuck in SC for the weekendi was able to bribe his man stand in line for me... will bepicking up my size 10 when i get back..

Even on last minute thoughts with this shoe...I cant see me Rockin them for 250 275..whatever....

If they were an online release... maybe....

but I aint losin sleep...as a matter of fact I slept late yesterday.....8am...lol

Why do people always think someone will get robbed in Bmore??? Maybe I have just been blessed, but I have never been robbed nor seen someone getting robbed. Ihave been in the game a minute too!

i had a pretty good day and a half. unexzpected, but pretty good...

left bmore after work and hit fredrick, md. just wanted to see if cats was out there and it was only 7 people...so i decided to hang out for the night; i meani didnt have any plans so why not?

even tho it was only 7 people physically there there were magically 16 people on the "list"; now i knew for a fact that each store received a casepack of 18, so when they told me the shoes was sold out, all 16 pairs, i knew to verify that info against the allocation. after that found out there was onesize 11 left. So now that the unit was solid around 8p, the fun began.

@830p Hit Bushwallers (Irush Pub) for some grub and drinks with some of the crew. Took food back for the guys holding the line down.
@1130p Hit Nola Lounge where DJ Two Teks (Studies own AJ) was spinning. parlayed and had a blast in the spot with some of the line crew.
@230a played the let out and then hit the late night spot across from study where everyone goes for pizza and cuddling (shout out to g from va) lol.
@430a the entertainment still going strong cause all people do in Fredrick is get drunk and act a damn fool.
@5a the sleeping shifts started. seemed like everyone got at least 2-3 hours of warmth in the whip. and an hour holding fort.

doors open up. and for some reason, we line up by way of the list. i didnt agree with it at all, but let big homie play out his general role. i mean if 16people werent physically in line before I was...why should they go in front of me? but its cool. i keep faith on my side.

3 people left. 2 shoes. 1 dilema. size 9.5 accounted for. size 14 accounted for. my size? who knows. so i inquire to AJ how many pairs they had to sell...hesaid 17. Well if it was 17 for sale, and the guy behind me (last guy) was the 17th person...something aint right. Come to find out someone stashed a pair inthe back (i assume one of the cats that worked there? i dunno) but I praised April (Owner) for doing the double check and she brought out a size 11.5 for thekid to purchase. She said "today is your lucky day!"...little did I know that luck would continue throughout the day...

brb for part II.

iCan wrote:
i had a pretty good day and a half. unexzpected, but pretty good...

left bmore after work and hit fredrick, md. just wanted to see if cats was out there and it was only 7 people...so i decided to hang out for the night; i mean i didnt have any plans so why not?

even tho it was only 7 people physically there there were magically 16 people on the "list"; now i knew for a fact that each store received a case pack of 18, so when they told me the shoes was sold out, all 16 pairs, i knew to verify that info against the allocation. after that found out there was one size 11 left. So now that the unit was solid around 8p, the fun began.

@830p Hit Bushwallers (Irush Pub) for some grub and drinks with some of the crew. Took food back for the guys holding the line down.
@1130p Hit Nola Lounge where DJ Two Teks (Studies own AJ) was spinning. parlayed and had a blast in the spot with some of the line crew.
@230a played the let out and then hit the late night spot across from study where everyone goes for pizza and cuddling (shout out to g from va) lol.
@430a the entertainment still going strong cause all people do in Fredrick is get drunk and act a damn fool.
@5a the sleeping shifts started. seemed like everyone got at least 2-3 hours of warmth in the whip. and an hour holding fort.

doors open up. and for some reason, we line up by way of the list. i didnt agree with it at all, but let big homie play out his general role. i mean if 16 people werent physically in line before I was...why should they go in front of me? but its cool. i keep faith on my side.

3 people left. 2 shoes. 1 dilema. size 9.5 accounted for. size 14 accounted for. my size? who knows. so i inquire to AJ how many pairs they had to sell...he said 17. Well if it was 17 for sale, and the guy behind me (last guy) was the 17th person...something aint right. Come to find out someone stashed a pair in the back (i assume one of the cats that worked there? i dunno) but I praised April (Owner) for doing the double check and she brought out a size 11.5 for the kid to purchase. She said "today is your lucky day!"...little did I know that luck would continue throughout the day...

brb for part II.

fc71504e64ecc9a78fec53d4b200eb8680476a2.jpg

Get a blog.

laugh.gif

My-T.

copped out at DTLR in CHurch Square.....joint was pretty smooth except for the fact that we got kicked outta the lot at like 430 LOL! came back around 630 andinformed everyone that got there at 5 and formed a line that they would b behind me and my brother bcuz we were out there long b4 anyone showed up.....bammaswas cool until dudes realized they might not get them once the line was formed.....smh tommie even came thru for a second and chopped it up wit me andwade.....hopefully the next 2 releases will b a little easier.....

Originally Posted by iCan

Come to find out someone stashed a pair in the back (i assume one of the cats that worked there? i dunno) but I praised April (Owner) for doing the double check and she brought out a size 11.5 for the kid to purchase. .
nah, i (dude at the register) was the only one who bought a pair out of all of us. we actually had to deny one of our interns a pair because hedidn't ask for one until yesterday morning and we weren't about to deny someone who waited all night. your pair got shuffled in with a pair of pippensby mistake and never made it behind the counter with the rest.

see y'all in about a month.

Thanks for clearin that up! I know tony gave up his size 11s. I greatly respect and appreciate the crew @ the study. Its something about a spot that speaksloyalty that a lot of other retailers don't quite understand...

@ tommie. You right! But did you read it? Lol...

Due to the traffic going into DC, I missed my opportunity to see the raffle go down. But I ran into LaVan and got the scoop. Congrats to him, .... andeveryone else that got their number called.

Any word on what the high price was at Major. LaVan and I were talking about it, and I said $500. He said $400. Would like to see what the actual number was.

And shouts to solefood. Nice to meet you homie.

"Ican" ole' REAL NAME dropping suit wearing as n'....

smh.gif

laugh.gif

j/j

S. Studies been the doing it right since forever, so its really no surprise. My ultimate respect came from how they handled the AF1 world cup pack -- althoughI went to Mondowmin and they were ghost town that morning.

I remember going there last Spring with "Badgeman" and "7hills", as I don't frequent there as much since I'm not living on the roadanymore. Dudes were like, "Ain't seen you in a while -- good looks coming through." Meant a lot to me that they remembered a customer.

Ain't nobody that went to Major gonna post here in fear of getting clowned. Better try other forums/sites.
laugh.gif

Now that I've said that, watch a bamma post with his balls in this right hand, like, "WHAT!"
roll.gif

But me, at 28 with a 90k taxable salary... Man... My conscience wouldn't allow me to do this even for a Jordan/Foam/Flightposite. If this was something I wanted, "reseller" it is. My time ain't worth it.

Plus, wife would have changed the locks and had papers for me to sign from her lawyer by the time I got back.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
//guess i dont have a conscience lol..

@solefood what up playa! we need to reup!

part II:

so im heading home from the study and i decide to hit Cmonwealth. Get there after a much needed nap in northwest and arrive @ 230p. Cop a Cmon flannel fitted,which are Xtra dope....and got two raffle tickets. Reup'd with Larry and the Cmon crew and saw the norms in the spot. 315p raffle kicks off. Lavan gets thefirst one...*dapz*...

so 7 people into it...I get a phone call. not paying attention to the numbers being called i focus on that and keep it moving. I notice no one is claiming thisone number...so i glanced at the ticket in my pocket. low and behold #208. /end phone call....

walked in. and at this point I know I am about to get my size 11 that was destined @ the study...but NOPE! two cats in front of me claimed the last 11s. Iasked the guy in front if he didnt care if he had an 11.5, homie said, "doesnt matter to me"...and completed the swap. i now have the pair I wantedfrom the gate.

Considering how april told me it was my lucky day, i never thought she meant literally....

I applaud Cmonwealth for their procedural mark. This by far was the absolute best way to drive sales AND keep it 100% fair without any issues. big ups toCmonwealth. I did notice that the two cats conducting the raffles both had yeezys lol...but i guess those are the perks of working at the best spot in thecity!

I remember going there last Spring with "Badgeman" and "7hills", as I don't frequent there as much since I'm not living on the road anymore. Dudes were like, "Ain't seen you in a while -- good looks coming through." Meant a lot to me that they remembered a customer.

and this right here aint nuthing but the truth...

for a staff to remember you from only a few visits a year...to even once every blue moon, you get treated the same as if you shopped there daily!

Everytime i go I feel the need to cop regardless if there isnt any hot sneaker release (i need my penny candy tee shirt btw. i forgot it!) but yea kev. thataint nuthing but the truth!

Boy these sneakers must be truth or maybe its the name behind it. I got to see them in person, because personally they are some high fashion joints with a Nikesign and a celebrity co-sign, the boys at Nike are too darn smart.

iCan wrote:
I did notice that the two cats conducting the raffles both had yeezys lol...but i guess those are the perks of working at the best spot in the city!

If it were two DTLR employees at a DTLR location, all hell would be breaking loose with complaints on-line.

Such is life.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom