Air Zoom BB NXT - $180 - July 25

yeah need the first colorway to hit that price. wish the olympics were navy blue instead of red. that michigan colorway is my second fave colorway

Think that’s second best color. All of Aug and Sept and love them. Will be hard not to try the PJ Kobe 5 eventually, but these are some of the best I’ve played in a long while.

1603683701139.png

1603683735364.png

Soon as NDC or FNL discounts sisterhood pair, it will be my second pair of these. Wish colors were better or NBY was an option and slightly lower price point. Been playing in the white colorway for months and it’s my favorite one of the year over Kobe 5.

Grabbed these for $80 at the Nike Clearance store last week (only had two pair and both size 11). Unbelievable
On court. Sits high because of the cushioning but doesn’t play like it. May send my Lebron 18 Reflections back now since I have these.
56FE2AB6-CA49-4CE9-B214-833F87C73C60.jpeg

Thanks for the update. Just wearing both shoes around the house I like the BB NXTs better. They fit better and feel more natural on foot.

tried to customized the zoom rize 2 close to the wolverine colorway. as much as I wanted to put all the OG colorways to it, some of the colors seem out of place like the blue and reds and could find a place for them to make them decent. instead, this is the closest thing that I could come up with the wolverine colorway.
wolverine 2.jpg

Grabbed these for $80 at the Nike Clearance store last week (only had two pair and both size 11). Unbelievable
On court. Sits high because of the cushioning but doesn’t play like it. May send my Lebron 18 Reflections back now since I have these.
56FE2AB6-CA49-4CE9-B214-833F87C73C60.jpeg
how do they fit compared to the bron 18?

Back
Top Bottom