Air Zoom Spiridon Caged 2020 retro.

Snapseed 3.jpg

today
How do they fit? I’m reluctant because they didn’t make a 12.5

What’s the comfort like on these?

Are they bricks like some Air Max 98’s or are they pretty cozy? Can you feel the heel zoom?

Yeah im going to sit on the NDC pairs and hope for another Corona sale or something. I like both colorways honestly but want at a discount

Those new lows are dope just that damn price
I went TTS and they fit is roomy. For reference, that's what I typically go with for all my Nike's and Jordan's except for AF1s (half-size down) and Huaraches (half-size up) and maybe AJ6s (half-size down).

That said, I do trust some will say half-size down with this model even with the GR releases. They do fit a tad long, but the toe-box tapers a bit narrow. It actually reminds me the fit of the original Spiridons which I also go TTS. Compared the to the original Spiridons, the Cage are less restrictive in terms of width. (IMO, OG Spiridons fit narrow, but that's OK because they're fairly long). It's due to the stretch of the upper material of the Cage.

One thing that I didn't realize was the sock-like fit. The tongue is not separated. Basically, what you see in red is a uniform bootie, and the silver panels are overlaid.

Overall, I really dig them especially as a summer pair, sockless.

Back
Top Bottom