Air Zoom Tennis Trainer Retro: Hybrid Esque of Trainer 1's and 2's Pics* Update: Hitting retail now

^^good find. Looks like a new colorway with some slight changes like the tongue tag. I slept on the wht/blues now I can't find any left in my size mightswoop on these. They should have the zoom air insoles also.

Interesting... Sport red / obsidian... I just wished they woulda added a bit more color on the upper/forefoot insteada all-white...

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

^^good find. Looks like a new colorway with some slight changes like the tongue tag. I slept on the wht/blues now I can't find any left in my size might swoop on these. They should have the zoom air insoles also.

Not a bad cw.

Not sure if any one is looking for some of these but. Here are some Black Zoom Trainers for $39.99. Only a size 6,7,and 10.5.

absolute awesome shoe. i use mine for volleyball, racquetball, and tennis.

for some reason it never got the hype that the "new" trainer 1 has, but it is a much better shoe.

Fed, Rafa, Johnny Mac and Serena played some tennis with some NYC kids ahead of the US Open...
nike_pop_up_tennis_court_5.jpg

nike_pop_up_tennis_court_8.jpg

my local nordstrom rack had the white/blue joint a few months back,so check out your local nordstrom rack.

^ The new Johnny Mac line can be found here...
http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/nike/catthumbs.html?CCODE=maNike
&
http://store.nike.com/index.jsp?sitesrc=USLP&country=US&lang_locale=en_US#l=shop,pwp,c-1+100701/h-10002+42949615408-íMcEnroe_Collection

As for the Air Trainer Low FT's, they dropped (I think) a few years ago (post-2004?)... Wally can provide more info... but basically, it was a'failed' release in the sense that Nike didn't do a lot of promo on them... a very under-the-radar release. Considering that it was almost anevolution of Tinker's Air Trainer 1, these deserved a bit more respect... a triple pack consisting of the original AT1, Zoom Trainer 1 and AT1 FT wouldhave been...
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom