Airline Attendant Bolts LAX Without Cocaine, Gucci Shoes

Cats really out here tryna get their "Jackie brown" on huh? :smh:

Flight must have been going to Cabo [emoji]128527[/emoji]

How in 2016 crew member's bags are not being searched though? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

If it's a known crewmember (pilots, flight attendants) then some airports don't require them go through regular screening process that passengers do.

This is a big loop hole and anyone who works for airlines knows the loop holes and I'm pretty sure this was just one random search and she got caught but there are so many more that get through.

Last edited:
One of the news sources said she hopped on a later JetBlue Flight to NYC before turning herself in lol

Yes, she was able to book herself on another flight because they, JetBlue or the authorities, did not know who it was that did the crime so they couldn't lock her out the system.

She then must have logged into her company's intranet booking service and booked herself on another flight.

Had they known who she was I'm pretty sure she would have gotten locked out from doing anything.

Surprised she turned herself in though and didn't try to wait it out and see if she would have got away.

She must have known they had something to identify her so she just surrendered.

If that's her, she looks good. I'm sure she as well as lot of others have been moving weight like the for a long time!

Antonio on the other side was prob breaking her off with mad loot and death threats...

Per normal, know one person on the inside of any decent sized transportation, financial, or cash exchange company and I assure you there's dirt dripping throughout.

Everybody trying to eat, I ain't emmm mad. :pimp:

If it's a known crewmember (pilots, flight attendants) then some airports don't require them go through regular screening process that passengers do.

This is a big loop hole and anyone who works for airlines knows the loop holes and I'm pretty sure this was just one random search and she got caught but there are so many more that get through.
Plenty of loopholes especially if you work in baggage. But nothing like pre 9/11

Lol, it's prob baggage dudes working at Southwest Airlines driving bentleys like its nothing

She just turned herself in. Aww man! You talk about sangin! She about to patti labelle some cats in! :lol:

Quentin Tarantino is somewhere with a stank face, hatin! :lol:

In her bags, TSA agents found clothes, Trojan Magnum condoms and 68.49 pounds of cocaine wrapped in green saran wrap and labeled “BIG Ranch,” cops said.

That's one MF'n carry on! *literally*

Last edited:
she finna start naming names or nah? :nerd:
how much time she lookin at if she keeps her mowf shut

Jackie was a rider n even she sang! Ain't no mouth shut fam...

She too pretty for them female pits in the pen.

Better question is "with or without auto tune?" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom