AJ 1 Alpha?

smh.gif

wow this shoe is awful.. i think JB brand is trying to make a " hit" shoe with
using some of the basic elements that made a shoe famous in the past ( wings, cement print, etc etc )
and they are DOIGN AN AWFUL JOB..

these are trash, but all im worried about are the powder IXs and the white/red VIs and maybe the white/infrared VI's if they arent too limited.

Originally Posted by berg80

I thought these were the Alpha Air Jordan 1s...

alpha-air-jordan-11.jpg

Look pretty good to me.
BINGO...OP needs a Title Change.

These are OFFICIALLY Called the Alpha 1s

I quite like the black and red ones

alpha-2-570x845.jpg

Be interested to see/hear how these preform cus i quite like the fit of jordan 1s but Id never wear a pair for ballin. I put gel insoles in my 1s recently madea huge difference to the shoe so I like the idea behind these. I still reckon they will be way behind the current Melo/CP3/Kobe?Lebron Shoes for performanceballin.

The white and red ones are not out till March 2010, the black and reds are out Jan 16

^ Yup these are something that caught my eye, bottom loaded zoom air makes me want to try these out.

from Kixandthecity:

From a technological point of view, the Alpha Air Jordan 1 features full length bottom loaded Nike Zoom Air, a full length Phylon midsole that is cored out toreduce weight, a "no-sew" upper constructed upper, a perforated toebox and midpanel, and a zoned comfort lining. From a aesthetic point of view, theAlpha Air Jordan 1 obviously borrows heavily from the Air Jordan 1. Much of the original classic lines remain the same.

But they retail at $125, so I'll wait til they hit outlets.

Looks like JB tried to use a classic shoe with up to date materials. But don't quote me on that, that's just my opinion. They do look comfortable.

is this the one with the latest technology like the 2010 but in the disguise of the AJ1?
they keep trying to reinvent the 1 and its killing it.

Reminds me of the force 25 when they put the tech into the AF1. Wasn't exactly a revolution as I remember them being as heavy and no better than AF1s forballin!

Back
Top Bottom