AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

Anything and everything. LOL

Once I realized it was all about FLX points I started building points on my account. SniperKicks videos on YouTube was a big help. I’ll buy anything that I can at least break even on. Air Force 1’s, Jordan Mids, etc.

I wasn’t even hitting on GRs until I got to around 600K. If you’re in a big city 300K life time points won’t cut it for hyped releases. FLX is basically for resellers at this point.
I’ve seen his vids, but he’s also a reseller with multiple accounts & he’s in a city where large volumes of shoes you can actually find & buy. He’s not doing it by himself is the part he’s leaving out. & I work, I don’t have time for that.& definitely don’t want to risk Rona for that. Where are you breaking even on that, locally Fam? Like meetups? It’s seems more & more that I’ll have to adapt or die with this ****.

Im in the bay and have won with 200-300k lifetime points. You def dont need 1m+ points to win, however it probably increases your chances.

Yeah...I ain doing all that. Resellers got one more year and then Uncle Sam coming for that a** 😂
Exactly. That’s why I claim my profits on my taxes. I’m an amateur reseller so I use Stock X and GOAT. Most professional resellers pay in cash and sell in person for cash to avoid that paper trail.

I made that same comment about trying to build up points. This newly entire system of buying retros is built/rigged off of making us pay resale prices directly or indirectly. At this point you're better off saving the bread from buying the stuff that you really don't want from FL, and just buying the shoe straight up from resell if you miss out.

Imagine spending money on stuff that you really don't want, and then on top of that, you still didn't get the shoes while striking out repeatedly on release day. I've gotten lucky alot of times manually on release day, so i couldn't imagine doing all of this new stuff like jumping through hoops to get some shoes. Just know that im not talking negatively about anyone on here, because this is a struggle for everyone who just wants to buy the shoes that we want. If it's a pair that i seriously need like these upcoming unc 4,s and black/yellow 1,s and i strike out, im just going to pay resell. I haven't done before, but im getting those no matter what if the work i put in fails. It's actually sad this is what it's come down to judt buy SHOES.

EC2B622C-B575-4D4B-B72F-5E8C17785E7D.jpeg

Thanks again Flx app!!! I won 7 pairs in total. Gave a 11.5 to my twin and sold a grade school pair. I’ll save these for myself and the future wife and kids 😂

#putinwork is over

They spending 100K and reselling, its not like they losing out on money......

Obviously.
They are doing what kwietstorm4 kwietstorm4 described he does.
No one is spending that & keeping the items. :lol:

Just mentioning there are better avenues to use that money to create a better lifestyle than FLX. But shoes are easy to sell, thats why everyone wants to do it.

PO

I wouldn't spend $500 on these for myself, let alone a kid who will either outgrow them, dog them out, or both. Honestly probably wouldn't even spend Retail for a J1... I didn't get shoes like these growing up.

Luckily for Levi these will probably be the first pair he gets from me as they are the smallest size I own.

Weird wish to have but even if I could get every single shoe I have ever wanted it still wouldn't be close to 100k. Only resellers will ever come close to doing that.

Back
Top Bottom