AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

feature image
Air-Jordan-1-University-Blue-555088-134-04.jpg
Air-Jordan-1-University-Blue-555088-134-05.jpg
Air-Jordan-1-University-Blue-555088-134-06.jpg
Air-Jordan-1-University-Blue-555088-134-01.jpg
Air-Jordan-1-University-Blue-555088-134-03.jpg

None of the Villas got their shipments in today it means being at the store everyday at opening for the next week for me

None of the Villas got their shipments in today it means being at the store everyday at opening for the next week for me
Lol unless you work right next to the store, why not pull out a nice crispy Andrew Jackson for one of the employees and have em hit u up

To be fair I’ve never had much success with releases at FNL anyway, they only raffle I’ve ever won there was for the Black & Gold Patent AJ1s a few months ago, after years of trying & nothing before or after. So they’re never really on the board for me, FTL, Champs, FTA much more success pre FLX & COVID, but now everything is a lottery 🤷🏾‍♂️

Entered two JD Sports raffles and one Sheikh raffle today. Other Sheikh in my area(Memorial City) said they weren't getting any pairs.

Was a ton a people signing up at JD Sports.

Lol unless you work right next to the store, why not pull out a nice crispy Andrew Jackson for one of the employees and have em hit u up
Different staff open up on different days with no true way of knowing when that shipment gets there it'd be a waste of $20

Totally not expecting to win Shoe Palace raffle or others but I was at the mall that has two stores so entered for the heck of it.

Entered two JD Sports raffles and one Sheikh raffle today. Other Sheikh in my area(Memorial City) said they weren't getting any pairs.

Was a ton a people signing up at JD Sports.
Oh JD sports doing in store? I saw them post on IG that its in app reservations or something, wonder if its store specific?

Oh JD sports doing in store? I saw them post on IG that its in app reservations or something, wonder if its store specific?
Just seen the IG post, maybe it is store specific, but yeah I was able to enter the raffles in store today.

L9970625-2.jpg

Got these in today. Leather quality is, unfortunately, terrible, but I probably like the colorway enough to wear them.

Back
Top Bottom