AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

And it appears the apps are crashing already. At least with the Carmines it took 15 minutes. It's just getting worse and worse. What's sad is I feel this way and I could give to hoots about this release as I'm not a huge fan of the 1's. This is just ridiculous at this point. Each release it gets worse. I really feel bad for those who want this sneaker.

And it appears the apps are crashing already. At least with the Carmines it took 15 minutes. It's just getting worse and worse. What's sad is I feel this way and I could give to hoots about this release as I'm not a huge fan of the 1's. This is just ridiculous at this point. Each release it gets worse. I really feel bad for those who want this sneaker.

What time do the results come out?

What time do the results come out?
With Footlocker I believe it's usually 5 or 530 ET. Then like 30 minutes later Champs and then Foot Action. Not sure on the exact times. I never enter on the FLX apps because the Footlocker and Champs by me doesn't get every release and I refuse to drive into the Chicago suburbs this time of year to get a sneaker. Winter months suck here.

With Footlocker I believe it's usually 5 or 530 ET. Then like 30 minutes later Champs and then Foot Action. Not sure on the exact times. I never enter on the FLX apps because the Footlocker and Champs by me doesn't get every release and I refuse to drive into the Chicago suburbs this time of year to get a sneaker. Winter months suck here.
Coach, is that you shooting in that pic?

Coach, is that you shooting in that pic?
HA HA, yes it is. That was a pic from like 10 years ago. One of my best friends who played with D Wade in college had a facility on the west side of Houston and we would go in at night during the summer after the Finals games and get a workout in. I think I was somewhat drunk during that workout in lol.

Guess i need to go to the local stores that cancelled reservations and try and talk to a couple people. They will most likely say they dont know anything but I gotta stay on they ***. Gonna be in these stores everyday until they arrive. Might as well do something productive while these flx apps are down

Thanks man. I remember when it was all at 6pm EST, I believe. But that was probably years ago. Good luck. Also, spring weather is coming next week!

Thanks man. I remember when it was all at 6pm EST, I believe. But that was probably years ago. Good luck. Also, spring weather is coming next week!
I can not wait. It's going to be 60 here on Monday in Northern Illinois. The one thing I miss about living in Houston is the warmer weather this time of the year. Unfortunately, the south got bombarded with the cold though which in my 30 years I lived there happened maybe twice.

HA HA, yes it is. That was a pic from like 10 years ago. One of my best friends who played with D Wade in college had a facility on the west side of Houston and we would go in at night during the summer after the Finals games and get a workout in. I think I was somewhat drunk during that workout in lol.
Awesome! Even though you were somewhat drunk, nice pronation. 👍

I can not wait. It's going to be 60 here on Monday in Northern Illinois. The one thing I miss about living in Houston is the warmer weather this time of the year. Unfortunately, the south got bombarded with the cold though which in my 30 years I lived there happened maybe twice.
Coach, I grew up in east central Illinois so I know what you go through. Spring can’t come soon enough!

Coach, I grew up in east central Illinois so I know what you go through. Spring can’t come soon enough!
Man it sucks. Especially since I lived in Houston for 30 of my 39 years on this Earth. It took me almost 7 years to get used to the winters here. Yeah, when I was doing workouts back then I wasn't really playing anymore. It was more so to stay in shape. Although drinking does not go well with staying in shape.

This has got to be on FTLs end.... I’m guessing and most likely rigging hits
Do you really think Footlocker is rigging these raffles. It seems like the logical explanation but at the same time it feels like that might not actually be it. In no way am I trying to defend Footlocker but the real villain to me is Nike itself. I get their whole business model but at what point is enough enough.

Back
Top Bottom