AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

SNKRS crashed
FTL & EB errors when trying add to cart, then eventually kicked me off the page to the queue

every other site was trash as well

This is the worst it's been for buying Jordan's, lol. At least before these threads would be sprinkled in with some manual dubs from footsites and FNL.

Yes! Got the Win

3138811A-83FB-46D9-BD5F-D3614D54E59E.png

Kind of shocked I hit on Hibbet kind of late I. Had multiple tabs of foot sites up. I tried SNKRS first then went through a bunch of other foot site tabs after. Sold out sold out, etc. Then Tried Hibbet last....somehow I was able to check out. It was like 2-3 mins after release time. Thought it'll be all gone im surprise stock was still available minutes later. Not even sure how this was possible lol.

This is dumb.

I really need to start spending my mornings better because this is a waste of time & effort these days.

Any know about The Better Generation app?

They did something never seen before. They had a countdown. Then they have a page with the product, but you had to go to their IG story to see the password. I think the password changes the price to retail price so you can buy them. The countdown started counting down every 10 seconds but I didn't know where it was going to pop up until after the fact.

What happened to FNL and the footsites? At least before some people would be able to cop. Now I hardly see any wins at all

Any site still got GS sizes left?
looking for a 6.5y

and i hate how snkrs still is adding sizes back but sold out technically

😂
Hmm quick maths
1615040723883.gif

How does it work, do we take the odds of hitting the raffle and add them together by the number of entries?
Let’s say 10 entries

0% + 0% +0% + 0% +0% + 0% +0% + 0% +0% = 0%

Hmm

a lot of the guys in this thread failed math and it shows

Back
Top Bottom